Public Displays : Eijirou Kirishima

Author's Note:

Author's Note:

I initially intended to leave this request for a Sugar Sap hours drabble, but I really took the prompt and ran with it! Thanks for sending this in nonnie, it was a really cute idea! I'm also trying out a slightly different writing style, so tell me if you like it!

Anyhoo, tomorrow is my last day of school, so hopefully I can get back on consistency and make plans for the summer. Requests will open again soon (probably)! Watch for that!

Enjoy <33

-Sugar

══════ ≪ .·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·. ≫ ══════

"Can you believe Aizawa-sensei assigned us a paper five days before the last day of school?" Mina griped.

"I know," Kaminari groaned in agreement. "I still haven't finished my revision for the last one."

"Dude, that was due last week."

The blond threw his head back on the couch at Sero's comment, covering his face with his hands. "I knowww," he whined.

You, Mina, Denki, Sero, and a silent Bakugou all sat in the common room, having one last conversation on the couches before bed. The windows around you were dark, giving the room an almost cozy vibe. The five of you were spread out on the cushioned sofas, reclining deep in the drowsy sensations of just finishing a long day of classes. You were tired and you knew you'd be going to sleep soon, but your friends had decided to have a final moment together with chatter and hot mugs of tea before finally parting ways.

You had a bit of an additional ulterior motive in staying up: waiting for your boyfriend to get back from his internship. He was always out late on patrol these days—although, you figured by now he was already on the train back.

It was nice to have your friends keep you company while you waited. You smiled to yourself at their antics as they complained about homework. You had to admit, it was nice to know people who were in the same boat as yourself, so to speak. Except for Bakugou. He seemed to always be on top of everything, no matter what. Honestly, you were surprised he hadn't pitched in on the conversation yet to berate his fellow blond. Perhaps he was too tired to say anything, seeing as it was past his usual bedtime. Or maybe he was doing his best not to draw attention to himself lest anyone question why he might be waiting up and spending time with the rest of you. Either way, you were glad he didn't use his chance to rub in his impeccable time management skills.

A few more minutes went by of talking amongst yourselves until finally you heard the front door open. All heads turned towards it, watching as four familiar heads of hair filed into the building.

Kirishima broke off from the group, waving his fellow work study classmates goodnight before heading towards the couches seating you and your friends. Uraraka, Tsu, and Midoriya called out a quick acknowledgment and 'goodnight' to your group, heading in the direction of their rooms, but your eyes were elsewhere as a certain someone approached you.