31.Honeymoon [NSFW]

Start from the beginning

You stood still and quiet, carefully listening to his reasoning while you calm down. "So... Would you let me stay if I sober up?" he gently clutched your hand in his, giving you a firm nod. While you process this information, Katakuri released his hold on you and almost guided you to the door until. "Fine I'll do it! What do you got here? Pills? Tea? Raw egg yolk? I'll do anything." you beam enthusiastically.

Katakuri stopped his hand from reaching the doorknob, raising an eyebrow at you. "Anything-?"

"Yeah didn't ya hear me?" You didn't get a chance to call him deaf when he suddenly scooped you up in his arms and carried you to his personal bathroom. It's just as huge as he is, with a pristine bathtub so clean you could eat off it- but instead he dumped you in the tub and opened the shower head without and inch of mercy or guilt.

"AHH COLD COLD!" Was the first thing you shout upon feeling the pricking cold bite your entire body like a bunch of needles, you instinctively try to jump out but Katakuri held you down with his massive strength. You might doubt his methods but you can't deny his results are effective. Successfully sobering you in an instant, leaving you cold, wet and shivering. "I-I s-should've picked D-daifuku." you said through chattering teeth, desperately rubbing your arms around your body.

"You don't mean that-" he laughs for a moment, Turing away from you as he looks through a cabinet. "Take off your clothes while I get you a towel."

You do as you are ordered, without any other option, and peel the dripping wedding dress off your shivering body alongside your bra and underwear. By the time Katakuri retrieved a towel for you, his breath hitched at the sight of your nude form glistening in water droplets. You met his eyes as he eyed you but the stiffness of your trembling muscles didn't let him dwell too much in your anatomy, pulling the towel from his hands and quickly drying your body and your hair. You no longer felt freezing cold, but standing barefooted in the cool bathroom tiles wasn't helping either. Luckily a pair of warm arms wrapped themselves around your midsection, providing enough warmth for you to sigh pleasantly.

"Are you still feeling cold?" Katakuri asks in a low whisper.

"A little..." you reply almost immediately, tilting your head sideways to see him giving you a look he usually held for his beloved donuts. "Then let me make it up to you." he picked you up once more, but this time with more care.

You couldn't decide what's more warmer, Katakuri's blankets or Katakuri himself. You're still wrapped in a towel but he cradles you against his chest while still laying on his side, if you would've known being a little spoon is this comfortable you would've suggested it sooner. His room is dark, and quiet, with only one nightlight dimly lighting up the room at your request. One would think he'd fallen asleep by now if it wasn't because he's been rubbing your hip with his thumb for the past half and hour. You shuffle slightly, facing his chest this time. "You're supposed to sleep." his voice breaks through the silence, keeping his eyes shut. "I can't sleep, I've been thinking about something... Remember that offer I made to you, back when you showed me your face?"

Katakuri abruptly stopped his tapping, opening his eyes to meet yours. "I remember." There it is again, that indescribable look he has before a merienda. You're fully aware of the hand on your hip, slowly lowering itself to cup your buttocks. You gulp slightly, itching closer to his face.

"Katakuri... I want you..." the confession spills between sloppy kisses and hushed breaths.

It's like he tensed slightly when those words reached his ears, but he made an effort to hide it. "You sure about that? I'm quite... Big." He plays it mildly, feeling your face flush, unsure if he's talking about his height or his other trident.