chapter two

I'm sorry if the story isn't very enjoyable I feel like it's really bad but I hope you like it. Now into the story. I'm sorry if last chapter was really short so I wrote 2k more words in this chapter.

F/n's pov

I walk i to the dorm and get underneath my blankets waiting for sleep to take me out. I close my eyes and maybe that will help me. After a while I hear the rest of the girls come in and get ready for bed. I shift to my side trying my hardest to sleep and get some form of rest. Eventually I do.

I wake up to the cold and my blanket torn off of me. I squint open my eyes.

"Wakey wakey F/n," Sasha says while holding my blanket.

"Give it back," I say halfway yawning.

"Not until you get up."

I roll my eyes and stand up and snatch my blanket and start making my bed. We all get into our uniforms and I have a hard time buckling my straps that I eventually give up halfway.

All the girls walk to the mess hall for breakfast. I walk beside Annie, I enjoy her company but something seems a bit off with her. We continue walking that's when I feel someone grab my arm.

Since I was alarmed I quickly grabbed whosever arm and start twisting it behind their back.

"Stop F/n it's just me, Eren."

"Oh I'm sorry about that," My cheeks start going red.

I look at him waiting for him to say something.

"I wanted to uh..... I wanted to apologize for yesterday making you so upset." Eren says.

"You don't have to apologize you were pushed I'm mainly upset at Jean for disrupting my peace,"

He says nothing else so I walk away. When I start to walk he pulls my hand for me to come back. I turn around and see him blushing a bit.

"I was wondering if you wanted to sit by me since you kinda sit alone all the time,"

"I'm not alone Annie sits across from and occasionally Connie,"

"I know but do you actually talk with Annie or Connie" He countered.

"No but I enjoy sitting in our silence,"

"Well anyways do you want to sit by me," He looks at pleadingly.

Of course I oblige and say fine. We walk into the mess hall together and get our breakfast.

We walk to the table and gestures me to sit first. I sit down next to him where Mikasa usually sits. It feels weird to sit somewhere different. I feel someone hit my back. I turn and see Connie.

"Hey loser. I see you're being sociable for once in your puny life F/n," Connie says.

"Shut up Connie and sit down," I glare at him.

"Looks like someone didn't wake up happy," Connie said with a fake frown.

"Well you can blame that on your girlfriend,"

Connies face flushes. "She's not my girlfriend!"

"Okay Connie," I say sipping on my water.

"You know what I regret becoming friends with you at the first day of school." He says jokingly.

"Wow for the first time we agree," I smile at him and laugh.

Someone by me clears their throat. I turn and see Eren. I look at him waiting for him  to say something.