chapter five

Sorry for the short chapter before nothing really good happened so yeah. If you have anything you want me to put in the next chapters comment it, and enjoy :) I felt like I had to write a little more than the little bit i did yesterday.

F/n pov

I was still thinking about why Annie had Marco's gear.

Marco did die but how did she get the gear? Marco was in our squad so how did he get eaten without my knowledge anyways? 

These thoughts keep making me uncomfortable so I just push them aside.

Today was the day that we choose our military branch. I already know that I want to be a scout but I don't really know what my friends are going to choose. Conny. What is he going to do? Is he going to be apart of the stuck up Military Police, or perhaps the Garrison, or will he join the scouts with me. I know it sounds selfish but I want him to join the scouts with me. We've been friends since we were kids and we've been through almost everything together. 

I have to stop worrying about things.

"Hey F/n, are you good," Annie asks while I lay in my bed.

"Yeah I'm fine. So what military branch are you choosing Annie?" I ask, trying to forget what I was questioning earlier.

"Military Police," Her answer was quick and short. 

"Cool," Is all say back.

She leaves the dorm room right when Christa and Ymir walk in.

"Hey Christa, Ymir," I say. 

"Hi F/n, are you good?" Christa asks as I still lay in my bed.

"Yeah you seem kind of down," Ymir states.

"Yeah I'm fine. Why do you all keep asking me?" I say as I flip over and barely suffocating from my pillow.

"You haven't gotten up all day and you're suffocating yourself," Ymir says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well you're wrong because I'm completely fine!" I yell but the pillow muffles the sound.

"Well we're here if you need us," Christa says as they walk out of the dorm.

Once they leave I sit up and get dressed. Once I got out of the dorm I saw Conny. He was waiting for me.

"There you are! I thought you had died! You missed both breakfast and lunch! You're literally so stupid! Don't go all depressed on me like you do!" Conny yelled at me.

"Yeah yeah. I just didn't know that I slept that long," I lied. I knew if I told him I was just laying in bed he would get concerned.

"That's not what Sasha said. She said that you were the first one up. You know where liars go, don't you?" 

"Law school," I say, "Now get out of my way so I can have a peaceful walk,"

Conny trails behind me when I start walking the grounds. 

"Do you have something to say loser," I say turning around and pointing my finger at him.

"Who me?," He acts surprised.

"Yes you, who else here would be a loser,"

"You," He smiles.

I try my best to pretend to be mad but I break and start smiling.

"There my business is done," He smiles and turns away.

"You brat, you just wanted me to smile!"