High Activitues

it's been about a month since Todoroki and momo broke up and people began to see a completely different side of him. He would flash slight smirks at Kirishima and denkis dumb jokes, talk a little more when people would talk to him, and most importantly he was back to being the sho sho you knew. "Guys we should totally sneak out tonight!" You whispered to the boys and mina. "No." Todoroki said in response. "Pleasee!" You whined showing him the puppy eyes that he always gives into. "What would we even do?" Todoroki asked. "I HAVE WEED!" Denki said a little too loud. You jumped on him and smacked his mouth shut. "You can't scream that idiot!" You whisper yelled laughing. Your laugh always made Todoroki smile but the fact that you were that close to Denki made him jealous. "Get off of kaminari." "Okay fineee!" You smiled sitting back next to Todoroki.

"Okay but are we gonna excuse the fact that Denki has weed or...?" Sero said chuckling. "I'm down to smoke." Mina said popping her head up from her phone. "Oh miss pinky is finally paying attention?" You said nudging her. "Oh shut up. I was ordering snacks. Spicy chips right Bakugo?" "Yeah. And sour candy." "What a weird ass combo." You laughed. "I will not be smoking." Todoroki said bluntly. "Shhh you are too loud!" You said putting one finger up to his lips. You leaned in near his ear and whispered "Aizawa will hear you." A blush spread quickly across his face and tingles ran down his spine. "Oh is the emotionless king blushing?" Kirishima said smirking. "No." Todoroki responded looking back down at his work.

You were ahead of normal kids your age so you were enrolled in class 1-a instead of 1-b or 1-c, although you did know a few 1-b and 1-c students. "I'll be right back guys. Cover for me!" You said seeing shinso in the hallway. "Hey shinny!" You have him a hug as soon as you made it to the hallway. "How's class?" He said smirking placing his hand on the back of his neck. "Boring." You replied. "Sooo do you have it?" You said poking him with both pointer fingers. "Take it." He said handing you a canned boba tea. He brought you one every other day because he had a free period. "YOU ARE THE BEST!" You said jumping on him. "Okay okay." He said backing up a smidge. He began to look elsewhere and you turned around to see Aizawa standing behind you. "OKAY OKAY ILL GO BACK IN THE CLASS!" You huffed walking back into the classroom. "Get to where you need to be." "Yes sir!" Shinso said with a smile jogging a little to go wherever he goes on his free period. "I told you guys to keep watchhh!" You whined at the group. "Sorry not sorry dumbass." Bakugo mumbled with his hands in his pocket. Everyone gave you an excuse except for Todoroki. "What about you sho sho?" "I don't have an excuse. I never agreed to keeping a lookout." "FIESTYYYY!" Denki yelled laughing. "Oh be quiet Denki!" You laughed knowing it was going to be a blast later.

A few hours had past and you went to get ready to sneak out. Todoroki was on his bed with his headphones in studying and you were rummaging through your doors. It was cool out so you decided you were going to wear a fitted cap, some sweat pants with leggings underneath, a tank top and a flannel. "Why so many layers? It's not even that cold out?" Todoroki said turning towards you. "So I can take off the first layer and put it in my bag and I won't smell." "No need. It will seep through your clothes anyways." He said standing up next to you. You looked over to him as he bent down near your face. "Wh-what are..." "my book is right here." He said reaching behind your body and grabbing a text book. "Oh-" you said embarrassed. You decided to just go with one layer and put on your black tank top and sweat pants with some black huaraches. "Dont look." You said. "I won't." He replied as you began to undress.

Todoroki's POV:

I said I wasn't going to look but it is very tempting. I took a quick glance and saw her orange underwear that matched perfectly with her bra that had a rainbow band. "SHO SHO U SAID YOU WOULDNT PEEK!" She said running over to me and hitting my arm. "Well i changed my mind." I replied with a sudden boldness. "Do you atleast like what you see?" She said doing a twirl. This got a smile out of me and she went back to getting dressed. "Get out of your uniform! We are gonna go out!" She said pulling me up from my bed. "Fine." I said taking off my shirt. She stood there with an almost amazed look as her eyes glazed over. "You like what you see?" I chuckled finding a shirt to put on under a hoodie. "Maybe!" She chuckled poking my stomach causing me to twitch slightly. "Okay I'll be outside hurry up!" She replied walking out of the door as I put on some sweatpants. Boy was it going to be a long night.