Letters

"I GOT ACCEPTED BITCHESSSS!" Mina yelled as she got into the university of Tokyo. "I'm so happy for you!" Tsu said wrapping Mina in a hug. "Shut the hell up loser. Im checking my status right now." Bakugo said angrily ripping open his letter. "YAY KEIO UNIVERSITY! HOW MANLY!" Kiri yelled as Aizawa handed him his acceptance letter. "I got in too shitty hair." Bakugo said quietly as he blushed knowing him and Kirishima wouldn't have to be separated. Everyone only applied to two university's but you on the other hand, you knew you needed to apply to as many as you could in order to weed out the least expensive one.

"Y/n." Aizawa trailed off flipping through the many letters he had on his hand. On your desk he placed letters from The university of Tokyo, Meiji university, Tama art university, and Musashinino Art University. "Dayum mami, I'm proud of you." Sero said near your ear. Four universities sent you back letters yet you were terrified to open them. You were always bold in front of everyone in u.a but deep down you hated making life changing decisions alone, choosing a college...by yourself...there was no way. Your breathing hitched as you slowly put the letters in your bag. "Not gonna open them?" Sero asked quietly. "It's cause she's scared of course. No idiot would be accepted to that many colleges. They are apology letters." Momo groaned holding out her hand as Aizawa handed her two letters.

"Ugh she always talks so much shit like I won't pop her." You mumbled. "OH SHIT!" Denki yelled laughing. "What are you even gonna do?" Momo questioned with that infamous smug look. Knowing how scared she really is you quietly got up and walked over to her desk slamming both of your hands on her desk. You leaned in so you were inches from her face and grabbed her chin. "If you want me so bad just say that Momo. Being a salty bitch doesn't make me like you more." "W-what? Why would I like you of all people?" She said with a red hot face. "Bi-panic for real." Jirou said quietly. "I would drag my balls on concrete for y/n to be in my face like that." Denki said causing you to start cracking up and walking away from Momo. Everyone joined in and there was a laugh roaring through the room. Even Aizawa granted everyone a little chuckle.

"Everyone take your time reviewing the letters you have received today. Make a wide decision that works best for you. Don't base it off of relationships with others or public image. Do what suits you and works best. Responses are due by tomorrow morning. Class dismissed." Aizawa said. Your heart raced as you thought about the four letters that you had to fully read and analyze today. "Let's go." Shoto said taking your hand and bringing you to an unknown location. "Where are we going?" You questioned. "You will see." He shortly replied. The scene quickly went from the many large buildings and busy streets of Tokyo to a more secluded country side. Beautiful cherry blossoms blew off of the trees with a soft spring breeze. "And we're here." He said pulling you down onto an oak bench that was beautifully crafted.

"This place is so beautiful wow." You said in shock at the scene that played out in front of you. The buildings of Tokyo could be seen in the distance. A small quiet waterfall lay only a few feet away from the bench accompanied by a quiet stream with beautiful fish swimming peacefully. "I know you get anxious when making big life changes so I'll be here with you." Todoroki quietly said holding your hand. "How did you kn- oh right the day before I left." The day before you had to leave Tokyo you were throwing up due to nerves. You always hated change ever since you were young but Shoto was there to hold your small braids with rainbow beads back while you were hunched over the toilet. He was there to hold your hand every first day from kindergarten to fifth grade when you left. "You just have always been like this. Let's open the letters pipsqueak."

Your shaking hands refused to remove the letters from your bag. A small squeeze of reassurance on your thigh from Shoto helped you complete the small task. First you started with Musashino Art University, declined. A pit formed in your stomach as you figured this would be the outcome for the rest of them. Tama Art university was next, declined. You looked at Shoto with pleading eyes but he only rubbed his thumb on your thigh maintaining eyecontact with the next letter. You then opened up the acceptance letter from Meiji university. "ACCEPTEDDDD!" You yelled jumping up. A few birds flapped their wings flying off the trees near by. "Oh right sorry." You giggled covering your mouth. "Last one." He said breathily. "Accepted...I got...accepted to the best university in Tokyo." You whispered.

Slowly the world seemed not as small. Your anxiety slowly melted away as Shoto pulled you into a deep kiss. "I'm so proud of you." He said burying your head in his chest. "I did it." You replied quietly. "Yes you did." He kissed the top of your forehead and you pulled away to see him looking slightly sad. "Did you..." "No." He replied shortly. The world that didn't seem as small now came crumbling down. He was so smart and worked so hard to get into the university that you just got accepted into. "So what did you get accepted into?" You quietly asked. "Keio University." He replied quietly. "That was your second choice though. I'm proud of you." You tried to find words to cheer him up but even you were sad. "It's fine I'll figure it out. Anyways I brought food. You hungry?" "Is that even a question?" You asked trying to perk up for his sake.

Todorokis POV:

"Thank you. Seriously." Y/n said to me as she took my hand. I was never really much of a hand holder but for her i would do it a million times over. I wanted a title. I wanted her to actually be mine. I was scared but I knew that once we go to college anyone can take her away from me. "So um. I don't like anyone else." I fumbled out like an idiot. "I would beat the other bitch up, and you. So yeah I would hope not." She said looking at me with a stone cold face. "That being said uh..." I was at a loss for words. My face was rapidly heating up and my right side couldn't do anything about it, I was blushing. "Canyoubemygirlfriend?" I quickly mumbled with no breaths.

"Slow down. I've never seen you this nervous Sho Sho. Are you...asking me out?" She said with an awkward smile. I know she wanted to laugh and my nerves got the best of me. "Uh...never mind." I said continuing to walk with her hand in mine but she wouldn't budge. "Say it with yo chest." She said to me. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I finally managed to get out after taking a breath. "Yes I will!" She smiled warmly. Her hand that was in mine pulled me towards her and she grabbed my chin pulling me down so we were face to face. "No need to be nervous around me. Ever." And with that she planted her lips onto mine. Hands still intertwined i used my free hand to pull her waist closer to me. I couldn't get enough of her. I will find a way to go to the University of Tokyo, I have to.

Back to Y/n's POV:

Pulling away from the kiss you looked into his eyes only seeing a look of concentration. "Whatcha thinkin about?" You questioned as you continued walking with Todoroki back to u.a. "Oh nothing serious." He replied leaving your with nothing to go off of. "Fine don't tell me. But do tell me if you expect me to call you a pet name. I'm not doing that corny shit." You giggled. "So baby is corny? Got it y/n." He smirked knowing that was your weakness. "Ow dammit I forgot how hard you punch." Shoto said after you punched his arm. "Don't say that dumb shit. You can call me cute stuff but it sounds weird when I say it. So Sho Sho it is!" You smiled. "Okay whatever you say baby." That small smile grew ten times wider any time he called you that.

"You know I never really liked pet names. I always thought it was too lovey dicey but something about hearing it from you is...nice." You said looking away as you put your pride and confidence to the side for once. "Well you are smaller than me...and you do eat a lot...so you are a baby." "Just because you grew to be 6'6 now does not mean you can be disrespectful. I'll punch you in your chest." You giggled. The once 5'9 todoroki was now 6'6 and he was always on his high horse calling you short. "Also you ruined it. Never call me baby again." You rolled your eyes but he had you roped in again with a short sentence. "You are my baby because I am in control." 

"Woah there mr.dominant, you won't do anything while there are people around." You said in a low voice making eyecontact with him as you both were now deep in the city of Tokyo again. Just as he was about to reach for your throat someone said "Hey aren't you endeavors son?" "Yes. Hello." He replied with a straight face. You knew his father was still a touchy subject but before you could interject the person said "You are such a cutie you know. Want to take my number down? I'm cuter than your little arm candy you got there." She looked at you with a smug look but you flared back with such intensity that she got nervous.

"So? Take my number?" The girl asked. With a wide grin Todoroki grabbed your neck and pulled you into a deep kiss pulling away from you only to get some air. "No." He said dryly, taking your hand again. "Don't do that shit again. I'll have to suck your soul in public." You said making his eyes go wide. "W-what? You little nasty." He chuckled. "Only for you." You replied laughing and enjoying the rest of your day together...the first official day as boyfriend and girlfriend.