Surprise Appearance?

"Ugh why the fuck is everyone so loud this morning?" You groaned rubbing your eyes. "I'm not sure but everyone needs to shut the fuck up." Todoroki mumbled fixing his sweatpants and getting up. "BITCH THE CUTEST FUCKING BROWN BOY IS IN THE LOBY HURRY UP! AND HES TALL" Mina said busing your door down. "Ugh girl why you telling me?" "HES ASKING FOR YOU!" She yelled excitedly not knowing that Todoroki asked you out yesterday. You guys haven't told everyone yet so naturally she would assume it was romantic.

Todoroki walked by your side as you entered the common room and saw a tall brown man standing there chatting it up with Momo. "NO TALKING TO SALTY BITCHES YOU DIRTY HOE!" You yelled with the biggest smile running into his arms. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH KEI!!" You yelled crying. No one had seen you cry but when it came to your brother you let out all of your emotions. "You dork. You missed me that much that your crying?" He chuckled as he rested his hand on top of your head still embracing you with his other arm. "Kei what's good?" Todoroki said with his face lighting up a bit. "HOLY SHIT SHOTO? YOU GOT TALL AS HELL!" He said wiggling out of your grasp to go do his handshake with Todoroki.

"So y/n had a tall ass fine ass brother and didn't let anyone know. And coincidentally he is besties with Todoroki?" Mina said in shock. "Why thank you gorgeous!" Your brother walked over to Mina and grabbed her chin tilting it up towards him. "UH UH!" You said slapping his hand. "Such a dork. Anyways sorry y'all have to put up with my mini me. She can be a hand full!" Your brother said resting his hand on the back of his neck. "It's fine she is a good time!" Denki smiled. "What do you mean by that little man?" Kei said intensely staring at Denki. "Oh uh she's funny and cracks a lot of jokes!" Denki rambled. "Yeah that better be it. No boyfriends for y/n. Y'all got it?"

Kei was intimidating but how were you going to tell him that you and Shoto were actually dating. He knew about your little fifth grade crush but he never knew that you still liked him...or that he took your virginity- "AnyWaYs..." you smiled nervously. "Food anyone? Kei don't even answer i know yo fuckin big ass is hungry." You said laughing. "I love how she just switches when she speaks to him versus when she speaks to her so called friends. She sounds so ghetto." Momo said after hearing you use some slang with your brother. "I'm not even gonna beat your ass right now because i will do you filthier than training." You mumbled. "I got it y/n." Kei said smirking. You knew what that meant...he was about to play the fuck out of her to get revenge for you. He was good with ladies and often left them crying after one day so you didn't mind if he helped you with yaoyorozu.

"Sooo why are you actually here?" You asked Kei as everyone was sitting down for breakfast. "I missed you and i finished school early." He replied shoveling more food into his mouth. "Dad really let you come all the way to Japan?" You questioned. "Nah mom did." He smirked. "You're gonna get your ass whooped." You chuckled dapping him up. "Take me to a party later or some shit. Y'all don't got shit goin on here!" Kei laughed. He couldn't stay still and chill for too long so you knew you had to find a party to take him to. "My moms outta town this weekend party at mine!" Deku came in the common room yelling. "My n!gga what's good!" Kei said dapping up midoriya. "Wassup bro." He replied smiling. "WHY DOES EVRRYONE KNOW HIM BUT ME?" Mina huffed. "Girl you don't wanna know him." You rolled your eyes and turned back to Deku. "We're in there."

It was now around time for you all to get ready to go to the party at Deku's house. "Imma head to my hotel and get dressed. I'll be back in 30." Your brother said giving you a kiss on the cheek and leaving. "Aight see you soon." You smiled going back to your dorm. "I really don't want to go." Todoroki said as he was layer in a starfish position in his bed. You crawled on top of him and gave him a kiss. "You don't have a choice." You smiled to which he groaned. "Ugh fine." Todoroki got up and put on a simple outfit, a black crew neck sweater and some cargo pants with some black forces. "Bae got the black force energy today?" You laughed. "I didn't even want to go shut up." He rolled his eyes then took the time to look you up and down.

Your hair was in a slick back and you had on minimal makeup, some lipgloss and mascara with a bit of highlighter and blush. Your outfit was a scoop neck tight dress with a cheetah print on it. You paired it with some black gladiator heels that laced up mid thigh(I've been obsessed with these lately lmfao) and some gold hoops. "What is there something on my dress?" You asked looking down to see what Todoroki was staring at. He looked back in your eyes and had a lustful look you had seen before. "Behave." You whispered. "Cant promise that." He said in that smooth voice of his. "Boy let's go." You smiled taking his hand and walking out of your dorm.

"Oh?" Your brother Kei smirked staring at you and Shoto hand in hand. "Mind your business. Let's go." You said continuing to hold Shotos hand. "Angry chihuahua got you on a leash now bro?" Your brother whispered. Shoto chuckled and finally spoke. "Apparently so." "Shut the fuck up!" You yelled dragging them to Shotos new car. "Okay we're here. Let's get this shit poppin!" Your brother yelled in the car. "Don't embarrass me bitch." You rolled your eyes as Shoto came around the car and opened your door holding your hand to let you out. "Damn and he opens your door? Yeah I approve." Kei laughed. "A real man. Unlike your whore ass." You laughed. "Whatever dork." He flicked your forehead than ran up to the party.

"I forgot how energetic he was." Shoto chuckled. "Didn't we all?" You said sarcastically walking up to the party. The song Excitement blasted from inside the house and your favorite aroma was in the air. "Ready to go? You dragged me here so I wanna be shit faced." Todoroki said in a flat tone. "Let's go baby." His face lit up and softened from the slightly annoyed look that was on his face. "Did you just?" Before he could finish his sentence you cut him off  "One time thing. Let's go!"

His hand snaked around your waist as you both entered the party, eyes drawing onto the both of you. "Holy fuck mami. You look good. Oh hey Todoroki." Sero smirked. "Might have to steal your girl." "Yeah right." Todoroki said stiffly. "Bye as fuck!" You giggled nudging seros shoulder and leading Todoroki to the bar. "Franklin my man!" You smiled. "Welcome back lady y/n. What can I get you and this handsome young man." Dekus bartender said. "Anything to get us shit faced!" You smirked feeling the base rumble through your body. You couldn't wait for this night to begin!