Cravings

<921                     SOLITUDE🍃🪐

Y/n: okay y'all i got the show booked for tonight
Ebony🍒: did you finish the ending of the song?
Y/n: duh why would I book the shit for tonight if it wasn't finished
Karma☠️: THE GORLS ARE FIGHTINGGG😂
Jet✨: y'all are dumbasses. i booked a practice tonight at the studio near u.a so we can be good for the show after
Ebony🍒: I'll be there bitches.
Y/n: yeah I'll make it.

Two large hands slammed on your desk but you didn't jump. You looked up with your classic resting bitch face and said "That's the best you can do? You have been trying to scare me for weeks now." "Damn I thought you would atleast jump." Denki smiled nervously. You stood up pushing your chair back with the back of your legs slamming your hands next to his. "OKAY OKAY IM SORRY!" He said with a worried expression. "Bro i just scared you in three seconds. Do better pika." You smiled lightly slapping his cheek. "Damn bro she got you there." Sero said with a small chuckle.

You sat back down and waited for class to be dismissed. "Oh y/n u have a show tonight?" Kirishima asked as he was scrolling on Instagram. "Yeah. Y'all aren't invited though." You said rolling your eyes knowing that they would come anyways. "Hmm okay sure we WONT be there." Denki said looking at Sero. "Good." You said getting up and exiting the class without Todoroki like you usually do. Everyone was shocked so Sero ran to you to ask what was up. "You still mad at him?" Sero asked placing an arm over your shoulder. "Yeah. He was an asshole. So I'm upset." You said simply grabbing Sero's hand that was slouched over your shoulder. "Do me a favor please." You said looking at Sero who was now inches from your face. "Anything for you." He smirked. "Get Todoroki to my show. Pretty please." "Oh...uh sure." He said with a smile. "Thanks cutie!" You kissed him on the cheek and ran to get changed.

"Mina I need something to get his attention. The fuck should I wear. Put Uraraka on the call too." You giggled with the FaceTime camera pointing to your two options. "I still think the one on the left. Hollon lemme add her." Mina said. "OH WOW THAT LEFT OUTFIT IS SEXY! Anyways hi guys what's up?" "You answered the question thanks babe. Imma go get changed now." You said hanging up. You slid off your clothes and Todoroki swung the door open with Deku. "You could fuckin knock!" You said continuing to get dressed as both Deku and Todoroki stood with a bright red blush covering their face."Oh sorry y/n!" Deku said nervously. "Close the door dipshits!" You yelled back to the both of them and they did as you said.

Oh You slid on your plaid pink skirt that had a matching coat. This was paired with a white tube top. You didn't have a bra on cause you loved letting people know you had nipple piercings. You also put on some white thigh high socks that you bunched around your calf's and some chunky white shoes. You added a bunch of silver jewelry and put your butterfly locks in a big bun, boy did those things need to come out. "Ugh y'all can come in now." You yelled to the flustered boys standing outside of the closed door. Deku entered first apologizing to you and Todoroki followed behind not saying a word. It was almost as if he was undressing you with his eyes. "We'll see u in a few at ur concert y/n!" Deku said excitedly. "I gotta go. Don't bother coming to this show." You said to them and walked out the door. Before you walked away you heard Deku say "We're totally going!"

You walked into the arena you would be performing in with your band. This stage sparkled and shined like no other. Lights beamed onto the stage and there were rows upon rows of empty seats. "Y/N DID KARMA TELL YOU? THE SHOW IS SOLD OUT!" Ebony yelled excitedly. Your heart dropped wondering how so many people actually wanted to listen to you perform. "Okay yall. The new song is gonna go last. We gotta play a few classics first." You said trying to calm your nerves. "Agreed let's get this practice over with!" Jet said sitting at his drum set. "Did you just do that?" You asked pointing to the diamond letters spelling out SOLITUDE on the front of his drums. "Last night!" He smiled.

After the practice it was finally time to get on stage. You peeked through the dark curtains and saw rows of people that extended for what seemed to be miles but the light beamed off his bright red hair. There he was front and center with all of your other classmates. Even...Shinso? All types of feelings roamed around your body knowing you were about to before a new song that was specifically directed at shoto who looked like he couldn't give less of a fuck. "Oh shit why are they lifting so early?" You whispered looking at ebony who was just as shocked as you. "AND WELCOMING SOLITUDE A BIT EARLY...ENJOY THE SHOW!" The announcer said over the loud speaker.

"How are we doing today everyone?!" You yelled to the crowd. Everyone cheered but your eyes gazed to Todoroki. "Thanks for coming out! Tonight we have a new single that will be performed for the first time right here! Hope you all enjoy!" You said into the microphone. You performed the many singles that you already had put and it was now time for the new song. Karma started with the piano and you looked Shinso in his eyes crouching down a little bit. (Play crave you by flight facilities for full affect)

"Why can't you want me like the other boys do?" You then stood up and walked over to where Sero was and reached down to caress his face. "They stare at me while I stare at you!" You then shot another look at shoto, this time he was looking a little flustered. "Why can't I keep you safe as my own? One moment I have you the next you are gone..." you sang standing up and swaying your hips to the beat that the band was playing infront of Shinso who was mesmerized. "Why can't you want me like the other boys do? They stare at me while i crave you...it's tru I crave you!" You sang as Denki got a nose bleed and had to be taken to the bathroom by sero. "WOO THATS MY GIRL!" Mina yelled out dancing with Uraraka and Denki in the front row. Shoto looked a bit embarrassed but never let his gaze leave you. The song was coming to and end and the band continued to play the instrumental until you bent down to Shoto's level and grabbed his chin, singing the last lyrics. "I am...craving you."

"WOW Y/N THAT WAS A GOOD PERFORMANCE!" Denki said running backstage and tripping over ebony's foot. "EB'S WATCH OUT!" You laughed going to pick up Denki. "Sorry little man. Pay attention next time." She said rolling her eyes and walking away. "You really liked it pika?" You asked excitedly. "Very sexy mami!" Sero said trying to be seductive. "Boba for the rockstar." Shinso said running his neck in embarrassment. "Why thank you!" You said sipping the new flavor. "OH IS THIS MANGO. ITS SO GOOD!" You yelled. "Dumbass were leaving. Good show." Bakugo said taking Kirishima hand. "IT WAS REAL MANLY!" Kiri said giggling and leaving. "Yeah we're gonna head out too!" Mina said winking at Shinso to let you and shoto have some time. "Uh...yeah me too." Shinso said leaving with the rest of them.

"Good show." Todoroki said shortly. "Just was speaking facts." You said rolling your eyes and exiting backstage. He quickly caught up and took your hand. "I apologize. I was still on your side I just didn't want you to get in trouble so I said to calm down. Wont happen again." Todoroki whispered looking down at you. "Hm you have to make it up to me." You smirked. "With what...food?" He asked. "Oh you know the way to my heart!" You said dragging him to the new fried chicken place around the corner from ua. "After though I'll really make it up to you...since you crave me or whatever." He said with a slight cocky look. "I never said that directly." You scoffed trying to hide the embarrassment. "Fine then never mind." "NO! I mean uh whatever you say." You said taking a bite of the hot chicken that was placed in front of you. "Is there anything else you would like off of your menu sir?" The woman asked shoto. "What i want isn't on this menu. Thank you." He replied shortly leaving you in disbelief...what did this man have planned?!