Act Up

Dekus house was packed from the door to the backyard with people from ua. "Hey y/n!" Deku said as you stepped through the door not able to keep his eyes off of your body. "Hi izuku." You replied with a slight smirk as you touched his shoulder walking past him. Everyone else said hello and you made your way over to the kitchen to get a drink. You weren't one to get drunk so you usually stuck with just one or two drinks. "Y/n nice to see you!" Dekus bartender said. His house was so huge he had maids, butlers, and bartenders. "Nice to see you too Franklin. Just surprise me...nothing too crazy." You giggled. He handed you a random drink that tasted pretty good and you loosened up a bit.

Sero was on the dance floor dancing to the Spanish music that just came on and pulled you towards him to dance. "Mina hold my drink!" You yelled over the music handing her your cup. Sero placed his hand around your waist and the other hand intertwined you guys's fingers. You were a whore for some bachata so you moved your hips to the beat with Sero and it soon drew the attention of many people. They all cheered and looked at you both amazed. "Wow mami you sure know how to dance." He whispered in your ear. "Ready for the dip?" He asked tightening his grip on your waist as the song neared the end. "Go ahead!" You whispered back. He dipped you and the crowd that soon gathered clapped and cheered.

"Them hips don't lie like Shakira said!" Kirishima said coming up to you. "Oh shut up!" You laughed punching him in the arm. Music continued blasting in the background and you went to get another drink. "Nice dancing." You heard someone say. "Eh nothing to special." You said turning to see it was Todoroki. "Someones had quite a bit to drink." You said as he placed his cold hand on your bare thigh. "I didn't have that much." He said sliding his hand upwards. "Sho sho not in front of all of these people." You took your second drink from Franklin and stood up. "I'm going to dance." You said shortly. "Enjoy." He replied.

Babylon by Sza came on and you moved your hips to the rhythm as the deep base rumbled the floor, sipping as you moved. The vibrations filled your body and you began to sing. A pair of hands wrapped around your waist and swayed along with you. You turned around and look upwards to be met with dark purple eyes. "Hey beautiful." Shinso whispered in your ear. "Why hello sir." You said continuing to dance. One of his hands stayed at your hip but the other slowly made its way to the front of your stomach as you both continued to dance. You thought Shinso was so sexy but you were only dancing with him and didn't go too far because you were in love with Todoroki...right?

You looked over to the bar and saw that he was gone. Where was he? You scanned the room and found him talking to Momo. You got jealous so you decided to keep your cool and wiggle out of Shinso's grasp. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom I'll be right back." You said chugging your drink and handing him the empty cup then running to the bathroom. "Ugh i can't be jealous. We are just friends." You said looking in the mirror. You took out your lipgloss from your purse and decided to boss tf up on him until the bathroom doorknob turned. "Sorry i didn't know you were in here." Todoroki said about to leave. You pulled him in by his arm and locked the door behind him.

"Oh!" He said with his eyes wide. "No we are talking right now." You said sitting on the counter. "About what. You saw me talking to Momo or something?" He asked. "Yep." You replied. "Well you can't be jealous cause nothing happened. I didn't bug you about Shinso." He said rolling his eyes. "Oh whatever." You rolled your eyes. Todoroki put his body in between your legs and put both of his hands beside you. "Are you done being jealous now? You have my attention." He whispered in your ear. "Y-yes." You gulped. Girls Need Love by summer walker blasted from outside of the door where everyone was. You looked at his hands nervously and he placed one on your thigh, sliding it upwards.

⚠️SLIGHT NSFW SLIGHT NSFW⚠️

Being in the heat of the moment you couldn't say no to his touch. You brought his face in close and kissed him. The taste of his alcohol mixed with yours created a new flavorful taste that you wanted more of. He moved his hands from the side of you to your thigh, sliding it up under your tight black dress so that his hand was on your butt. Todorokis tongue slipped in your mouth with ease and you went along with it. He slid his other hand up your skirt in an attempt to slide your dress of. "Can I?" He asked."Last time I couldn't walk! Let me." You whisper yelled. "Oh. Uh okay." He said nervously. "You sure you are okay?" You asked jumping off the counter and pushing him against it. "I'm okay." He said gulping.

You slowly ran your hands down his chest as you used your Meg the stallion knees to balance in a squatting position and unbuckled his pants, maintaining eye contact the whole time. The deep base of the music vibrated the whole bathroom. You pulled his pants down and took his d!ck out of his black Calvin Klein's. You stroked it a bit and then licked the t!p. This being new to Todoroki he threw his head back and let out a slight grunt. You licked it again and smirked. "Stop teasing me y/n." He said with a look of lust clouding his vision. "Fine just keep it quiet." You said and he agreed. You put the tip in your mouth and began to swirl your tongue around it. You looked up to see Todoroki with his head back and his hand over his mouth, seeing him this vulnerable turned you on more. You began to deepthroat it and he let out a gasp. "Wow." He said looking down at you asserting his dominance again. Once his eyes met yours they had not left the whole time. "I'm gonna- I don't wanna...uh." Todoroki said nervously. You pulled your mouth off his d!ck and simply said "Go ahead." And resumed sucking. He released down your throat and you swallowed finding a small towel and cleaning him up with it.

He pulled you into a sloppy kiss and said "Wow. Didn't know you had that in you." "Well now you know." You said reapplying your lipgloss and walking out of the bathroom before him. "GIRL I WAS LOOKING FOT YOU!" Mina yelled over the music. Of course she was shitfaced so you took her cup from her and drank the rest of it. "No more for you babe!" You said in her ear. "THIS IS MY SONGGG!" Mina yelled pulling you out to the dance floor as city girls came on. "REAL ASS BITCH GIVE A FUCK BOUT A NIGGA!" You sang. "BIG BIRKIN BAG HOE FIVE SIX FIGURES!" She sang as you threw it tf back. Mina was right there to hype you up. "DAYUM Y/N HAS THE FATTEST ASS AND WE NEVER KNEW!" Uraraka yelled and she started hyping you up too. The next song that came on was Said Sum remix and oh did you know all the words. After a few seconds of the song you pointed to Momo and sang "I leave a bitch mad with the stuck face." "OH SHIT TIPSY Y/N IS THE GOAT!" Denki said giving you another drink that you downed in thirty seconds.  "Who the fuck y'all hoes playin with anyways city girls make em wish like ray j!" You sang. "LEMME TALK TO EM!" Uraraka yelled hyping you up. You and Mina rapped together as y'all were throwin it back.

Y/n: All these niggas wanna fuck JT
Mina: THEY DO!
Y/n: Hell cat this a SRT! Pull up G-Wag 63
Mina: OWW
Y/n: Make em 55 suck they teeth
Mina: MMCHTT
Y/n: He want a Minaj with that new body!

You guys finished singing and everyone cheered joining in and dancing. "Damn y/n you are the best time!" Mina slured her words. "Let's get you back to the dorms bae!" You said to her. "I didn't get to sing young Miami's part yet thoughhhh!" She wined. "Let's go." You said grabbing her. "We're gonna head out. Bye guys." You said to Bakugo, Kirishima, Denki, Sero, and Jiro who were clumped near yall. "I'll drive you guys." Todoroki said. "Nah where's Shinso he's sober." You replied looking around. "I'm over here. Todoroki can come too tho." Shinso said grabbing the keys. "Thanks for having us deku!" You yelled to him as he was tonguing down uraraka to which he just gave you a wave.

The car ride was quite awkward but Mina broke that silence by barfing all over you in the back seat. "FUCKING SHIT MINA!" You yelled. Todoroki and Shinso chuckled slightly and rolled down the windows. "Sorry!" She started crying. "Don't cry it's okay girl. Uh Shinso step on the motha fuckin gas!" You said with your arms in the air. Your boob almost came out of your dress due to your arms being up so Todoroki reached in the back seat and fixed your dress. His hands were cold so you but your lip and threw your head back not aware of your surroundings. "OH SHIT SHE IS TURNED ON!" Mina yelled. "Shut the fuck up mina his hands were just cold!" You said flicking her forehead.

Back at ua you helped clean Mina up and tuck her into her dorm and then you went to the bathroom and took off all of your clothes because they were destroyed. You weren't feeling that well so you slouched over the toilet and began to throw up. "You okay?" Todoroki said coming up behind you. "Does it look like it." You replied throwing up again. He held your hair and rubbed your back as you sat in your underwear on the bathroom floor. "Almost done? I have to pee." He chuckled. "Almost damn." You laughed to which you threw up one last time and stood up covering your boobs.

You began to brush your teeth and Todoroki began to pee. "What the fuck you could t wait?" "Nothing you haven't seen. Just turn around." He said shortly and you did as he said. After he finished peeing he stripped and got in the shower. "You stink. Get in." He called to you as he washed his body. "Fine." You said taking off your underwear and hopping in behind him. He turned to face you and said "I know I'm awkward but why are you just standing there like 🧍🏽‍♀️?(he copied you)" "Oh shut up would you rather me do this..." you wrapped your arms around his waist and looked up at him meeting those beautiful eyes. "So you really never had sex?" He said breaking the silence. "Nope." You replied still looking at him. He leaned closer to your face giving you a small kiss and whispered "Wanna change that?"