Chapter 14

Third Person pov
It was a month since Jungkook came and the kiss happened, through out the days Jimin has been having mixed feelings.

Of course Jungkook went to Taehyung to have a painting day, it went well. But Taehyung also started to have feelings for Jungkook.

It was a normal Saturday when all 7 of the boys wanted to have a small party at Seokjin's place.

They were all there with snacks and drinks, obviously Jimin was there on the couch not talking to anyone.

"Jimin, look at me." Jungkook whined as he sat on Jimin,

Jimin didn't look at him but instead looked away, "Jungkook.. Jimin isn't feeling well." Namjoon said pulling Jungkook away.

"But he has to be okay." Jungkook pulled away and dragged Jimin off the couch and into the outside.

"Jimin, what's wrong?" Jungkook pleaded as he held Jimin's hands.

"First of all, you did not come to my game just because you were with Taehyung. Second of all.. I just been having-"

"Im sorry, I really am. It's just me and Taehyung really wanted to get to know each other.."

"Do you like him?" That caught Jungkook's attention and made him quiet.

Jungkook didn't know if he even had feelings for Taehyung but just friendship.

"I like him as a friend, I know that."

"But do you like him?"

Jungkook shrugged and frowned as he looked down. "Why?"

Jimin just looked at Taehyung who was coming outside frowning.

"Jungkook can I speak with you?" Taehyung came up to Jungkook and looked at him while he grabbed his hand.

Jimin didn't like it when Taehyung touched him.

"I-" Taehyung didn't wait and just dragged him away.

Taehyung shoved Jungkook against a wall, "Taehyung what's wrong?"

"These past days I been with you, I been having feelings.. you are so passionate about painting..

We have so much in common, you understand me in so many ways."

Jungkook was taken back by the words and didn't know what do to, he already kissed Jimin and Jungkook knew he had feeling for Jimin.

But he didn't want to hurt Taehyung and let him go like that,

Taehyung was a nice person who loved Jungkook, Jungkook was close to Taehyung too.

He didn't want to lose a friend or to be awkward with someone who he rejected.

"I don't know what to say," Jungkook suddenly spoke, "You like Jimin huh?"

Jungkook's eyes widen and he nodded, "Yes. I do, I am really-"

"You don't have to be sorry, I knew it this whole time, but I couldn't hold back my love for you."

Jungkook hugged Taehyung, "I hope you find someone who does love you,"

"Yeah, thanks for everything Jungkook. We can still be friends right?"

"Of course!" Jungkook said as he smiled at Taehyung.

Jungkook felt relieved that Taehyung didn't go crazy, but he knew he couldn't hurt Jungkook by being all upset about it.

Taehyung was sad, but he didn't let that stop him from being cheerful with his friends.

Jungkook found Jimin sitting down on the grass looking upset.

"Jimin, I have to tell you something."

-
Im literally trying to finish this editing fast because I started a new book and I'm excited to keep writing