Chapter 22

(this chapter will be sad, kind of)

Taehyung's pov
I let go of Jungkook and let him be with Jimin, I knew Jungkook liked Jimin.

Jimin also liked Jungkook, I bet many could notice. They are really close and they show their love towards each other.

It did hurt me, but sometimes you gotta let go of the ones you love even if they hurt you.

I checked my phone and I found a message from Jungkook,

Jungkook☝🏼💞; Hey Tae, I wanted to know if you want to paint some day?

Painting was my major but when it came to Jungkook with his passion for painting, it become my obsession to paint.

I do have to get rid of the emojis, especially the heart.

Me; Hey, um I'll see if I can. If school isn't taking my time for sure I will paint with you

I closed my phone and threw it on my bed, I looked at the painting of Jungkook and frowned.

"Taehyung paint me really beautiful"
"Awe Tae! Come on!"
"You are such a professional!"
"Tae, Im glad I met you"

I remembered those words when he was in my room, he wanted me to paint him desperately.

He loved it very much, but he had to leave and the painting wasn't dried yet.

I haven't gave it to him and I wondered if he did want it after all, I would give it to him but I don't know where he is.

Did he forget about painting lately? He did forget about many things about us.

He's probably caught up with Jimin and the rest,

I don't want to leave my home today, I just really want to stay alone. But I know the boys will come over.

I locked my room door and sat on my bed, Jungkook gave me a best friend bracelet.

I picked it up and examined it, it said "B E S T F R I E N D ♡"

It was cute, he bought it in my favorite colors. Purple and white. He was excited to give it to me,

The smile he had when he put it on me, the giggles he gave me when I was admiring it.

The look he gave me when I told him I loved it, and the love he gave me before he got together with Jimin.

It was ridiculous of me to think about that, I had to move on.

Whenever I get rejected by someone I love deeply I do get sad and just shut everybody out.

Like Jungkook, he was different. He didn't care about what others thought of him, he was himself.

He was passionate for art and volleyball. He was sweet, caring, kind, bubbly, and cheerful. He was fully of good vibes.

He was beautiful.

I would have been the happiest man alive, if he did like me back.

But if he chose Jimin, it was suppose to happen. He liked Jimin and I couldn't stop that.

I couldn't force him to love me back, nor could I get angry at him.

Jimin is my best friend after all and I have to make him happy too.

Even if it makes me upset, I want to make my best friend happy.