Chapter 20

Taehyung's pov
It was almost 4pm and we were still at the park, Yoongi and Hoseok were cuddling at the tree surprisingly.

"Do you guys ship them?" We all look at them sleeping while they are cuddled.

"I do," Jungkook saids smiling, "Same. There is that Yoonseok couple." Namjoon saids clapping his hands.

"They aren't dating Joonie, we can call them that when their dating." Seokjin scolded.

"Why don't we call then that right now? Look how close they are together! One of them have to have a crush on each other."

"Namjoon, I swear if you don't shut up I'll make you shut up."

Seokjin turned away and crosses his arms, Namjoon babies Seokjin and cuddled him.

I look at Jungkook and Jimin who are cuddled with each other, I did feel left out without someone to cuddle.

Might as well cuddle with the Yoonseok couple.

I crawled towards them and smiled,

I went in between them and laid there, Yoongi and Hoseok smiled at me, "What is it Taetae?"

"Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung, Im really tired."

They both cuddled me in their arms and kept me there, they were too like parents.

Except Yoongi will forever be the grandpa here.

Jungkook's pov
I ran my fingers through Jimin's hair and smiled, the first day of school that I met him..

He was sweet and charming, he was nice to lend me a book and help me.

I thanked Yoongi multiple times, because I have been Jimin and the rest of the boys, they helped me through school.

They made me be social, Im especially glad I met Seokjin and Namjoon. The cutest couple ever,

"Baby," Jimin whispered. "Hm?" I looked down and saw him puckering his lips.

Gosh can't he be anymore cute than he already is?

I leaned down and pecked his lips, He grabbed my neck and pulled me into a more hungry kiss. I tried to lay down next to him,

But he grabbed me and put me on top of him, "Ah, Jiminie!" I giggled, "Looks like the Jikook couple is going on."

I stopped and looked at Namjoon who was smirking at us.

"Namjoon stop making Jungkook uncomfortable!" Seokjin said as he hit Namjoon on his arm.

"Go ahead you two, love each other."