Chapter 18

Jungkook's pov
I was at Jimin's house cuddling with him. These past days and weeks it's been lovely with him. I loved being with him,

"Baby, you been quiet for a while." I whined as I turned to see a sleepy Jimin.

I haven't noticed him, I bet he was getting sleepy while I was watching Me Before You.

"Im very tired my love." He said as he cuddle me in his arms and buried his face in my neck.

"You can sleep, I'll keep watching the movie,"

He mumbled a yes and went to sleep, it was currently 7pm but he was tired since he sang for a long time.

I grabbed my phone and opened it, I saw that I had a missed call from my dad,

I tapped on his number and waited for him to answer, "Jungkook are you okay? I haven't heard from you since you left the house."

"Dad, Im okay don't worry. Im just at Jimin's house. Im sleeping over if that's okay." He takes a long pause,

He's probably thinking, I rarely sleep over at people's houses. Possibly because I don't trust some people.

"Yes you may, but call me when you are coming back or something. Don't do anything bad there, no se-"

"Dad! I know I know! I love you, have a nice night."

"I love you too, young one. Goodnight." I hanged up and began to laugh. Does he really think Im going to have sex at 17?

I would rather have it when I'm 19.

Jimin started to move and his hands went to my waist and pulled me closer.

"Awe, my poor sleepy baby." I whispered as I smoothed his hair out, he buried his face more and whined.

"Jungkook...." He whined, I giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"What is it?" I said as I smiled, "I love you," He mumbled.

"I love you too,"