~Chapter 20~ Planning The Surprise

Joel's pov

6 hours later

We landed and got off the plane. We all had our hoodies on and luckily no one recognized us because we can't afford to get caught. If any one recognizes us and takes it on social media then our whole surprise is ruined.

We got out of the airport and Scarlett was already there waiting for us. We walked up to her.

"Hey boys" She said and gave each of us a hug.

"Hello" We all said.

"Let's go, we have a lot to do" She said and we put our luggage in the van then got in.

"So what's the plan?" Chris asked.

"Umm firstly....I have a little gift for y'all" She said and got something from her bag. "You can thank me later" she said and showed us 4 keys.

"What are these keys for?" Erick asked.

"Good question...these keys belong to Skylar,Sophia,Summer and Litzy. I kinda stole their spare bedroom keys so y'all can sneak in and get to work." She said and gave Zabdiel,Richard,Chris and I one key each.

"Scarlett you're a genius" Chris said in excitement.

"Where are the girls?" I asked.

"I sent them to the spa, they said they wanted a girl's day out. They'll only be back around 10pm because they are attending the SSG fashion show after." She answered.

"I wanna propose to Summer today" Richard said.

"WHAT!?" We all exclaimed.

"Well yeah, I think it's about about time. I love that girl and I think she loves me back so I don't wanna waste anymore time" He said.

"I also think it's time to let Litzy know how I feel about her and make her mine. I don't know if she loves me back but the only way to know is by telling her how I feel. We've been hanging out for some time now and she's the girl of my dreams, I wanna make a move before someone else does" Zabdiel said and we all cheered for Richard and Zabdiel.

Since Skylar, Summer and Litzy are staying in the same hotel we dropped them off there. Erick said he'd help the guys out and Scarlett will help me out.

"Good luck bros" I said and gave Richard and Zabdiel a hug then me and Scarlett went to Sophia's house.

Skip car ride

We arrived and went in then we went to Sophia's room.

"The guys and I agreed on decorating their rooms" I said as I looked around.

"I had a feeling you'd say that so I ordered the stuff we need, I kinda hope that isn't weird" She said and chuckled.

"Not exactly" I said and we both laughed.

"My sister is really lucky to have found you" She said.

"I'm actually the one who's lucky, she's an amazing girl and I only wanna give her the best of everything" I said.

"I'm glad you're her boyfriend" She said and I couldn't help but smile.

"Anyways let's make this room amazing for my princess" I said.

"Yeah let's get to work" She said and we got some boxes from her room then started decorating Sophie's room.

Chris' pov