~Chapter 1~ I'm upset with you

Sophia's Pov

"Soph, please wake up." My sister impatiently tapped my shoulders, her fingers digging into my flesh unconsciously. Wriggling on my bed, I ignored my sister's plights without caring about her reaction. I really need more sleep.

"5 more minutes." I groaned and covered my head with my blanket.

"Okay. Only just five." My eyes widened at her response. It surprised the hell out of me when she agreed to let me sleep. She always  hated how often I slacked off , but I've never cared about her judgements. Nothing could change how much I love my beauty sleep.
I shook my head. Why was I complaining? This was something I've always wanted to hear her say.
With a content smile, I buried my head deeper in my pillow and let myself enjoy my slumber.

As I tried to drift deeper into my sleep, I felt icy, cold water drench my face and I jumped up the bed in panic. Still shivering and dripping wet, my nose flared when I looked at my sister's amused eyes. My eyes drifted to the empty bucket in her hand and it made my blood boil with rage. I fumed. "Scarlett, what the hell."

"It's for your own good." she chuckled, the amusement in her eyes didn't seem to die down. She turned on her heels and ran out of my room.

With water sticking strands of black hair on my cheek and trickling down my face, I chased Scarlett through the halls, feeling eager to catch up to her.

"SCARLETT I SWEAR WHEN I CATCH YOU.. I'LL KILL You!" I yelled, as she giggled loudly.

"CATCH ME FIRST!" she yelled back and I obviously got more enraged and fastened my pace till I felt my body kiss the ground.. gosh this is the worst day of my life. Engr

"I hope you aren't hurt and I gotta go, bye." just like that she fucking left and I was on the ground, feeling extremely sorry for myself. I slowly got up and went upstairs to my room, took a nice hot shower then got dressed.

I went downstairs and had my breakfast then started watching tv, I know most of you say Alvin and the chipmunks is for kids but that's my cup of tea even at the age of 18 Its still my favorite

After some time, I got bored and ended up deciding to go visit my sister at work despite knowing my mom is there and she'll obviously start pestering me with "what's the reason of owning this big company if my kids are not gonna help me run it"  she's so melodramatic. I got my car keys and got into my Mercedes. It didn't take long for me to arrive at my destination and I instantly went in.

"Morning, Miss Sophia." Greeted Natalie, the bubbly receptionist.

"Good morning." I responded with a smile "Is Scarlett in her office?"