~Chapter 19~ Jealous?¿?

"What?"

"It's nothing, you won't understand. Anyways you were talking about going shopping, let's go" I said.

"Let's first go wake up Joel and Zabdiel" Richard said and we left my room and went to Joel's room.

"Buenos dias loco!" I yelled and pulled the curtains then opened the window and let the sun hit his face. He slowly woke up and looked at us.

"What are you doing here so early in the morning?" He asked in a sleepy tone.

"Bro it's 11am" Richard stated and took a sit on the couch.

"Get up and go shower. We're going to the mall" I said and threw myself on his comfy bed.

"The mall, why?" He asked and got out of bed.

"We're going to buy gifts for the girls" Richard said and that took away all the sleep Joel had in a second.

"You should have told me earlier, I need to buy gifts for Sophia and Nilsy" He said and went to the bathroom.

"This boy is crazy" Richard said and chuckled.

"True" I said  and laughed then Joel's phone started ringing. I unplugged it from the charger and checked the caller ID.

 I unplugged it from the charger and checked the caller ID

"Joel, Emilia is calling" I yelled.

"Do you mind picking up for me" He said.

"Yes I do" I said and Richard started laughing.

"Erick just answer the damn phone" Joel yelled.

"Fine" I said and picked up.

"Hola" I casually said.

"Hola, estoy hablando a Joel?" The girl asked.

"No. Joel ha salido, así que llame más tarde" I told her.

"Bueno y umm cuando él vuelve por favor dile que me llama" She said.

"Bien" I said and hang up
End of call