14🔞

i beg your pardon?

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

❣️

💞

💖

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

"I'm gonna fuck you till you cry. harsh thrustingHm?~ It hurts? Come on now darling, take it in~ You've done it before~ You haven't? Those grunt pictures on my phone say different~ Darling how would like to be fucked all night?~ You wouldn't be able to have enough strength for it? Let's test that theory right now~ *I grip your legs and pick them up and I would fuck the shit out of you* huff huff...Darling be a good kitten and ride me~ I hope you have enough strength for it. *setting you on top of me, i hold your hips and would thrust up at the same time you ride me* Ah fuck! You're such a good kitten~ Mhn.. You love being daddy's cumslut right? You love sucking him off and gagging on his cock right?~ The love the feeling of my warm cum in your stomach~ The sweet taste of it in your throat~ Yeah? Fuck.. you're still so tight! Aha.. It feels so good kitten~ Your flesh wrapped around me~ Wrapped tightly around me. You close to your high aren't you?~ Oh what's this?~ You're crying? Is it too much?~ It is? Come on darling we're so close~ Just hold on. *thrusting aggressively, I force you down on my cock feeling you shiver violently* You came huh?~ Yeah..~ *with a few more aggressive thrusts i cum deep inside you* Hmm...Fuck kitten~"

im sorry 🧎‍♀️🛐