Part six~ The burrow

It was Christmas break at hogwarts. Y/N heard a pecking noise outside her dormitory window. It was Orie Y/N's owl, he had a letter in his beak. Y/N walked over to the window and opened it and took the letter out of Ories beak. Orie then flew away.

Y/N read the letter and saw that it was from Molly Weasley. She wrote: 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟, 𝑌/𝑁 𝑖𝑚 𝑖𝑛𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠. 𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒. 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡.

𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑀𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑𝐴𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑢𝑟 𝑊𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑦

Y/N screamed out of pure joy which caused Anabeth to come running back into the dormitory. "Y/N what's wrong why did you scream?" All y/N could do was jump for joy. She's finally going to see the twins again. She was so excited. She hasn't seen them since they dropped out. She only went to their shop once hoping to see them but they didn't turn up.

"I can't really say" was all Y/N could think of to say. "Come on Y/N I'm your best friend you can tell me anything, can't you?". Anabeth said. "Not in this case Anabeth I'm sorry". Anabeth didn't reply instead she walked out with only nodding her head.

~~~Time Skip~~~

It was finally the day of Christmas break. Y/N accidentally told Ron that she was going to the burrow. He was just as happy as Y/N was when she found out.

She walked outside and saw the Weasleys car. It could fly and become invisible. Y/N thought it was the best thing ever. She was also surprised to see that Ron,Harry,Herminone,Ginny,Percy and Herself could all fit in the back. "Seatbelts children" Mr Weasly stated. So we all put our seat belts on.

A few moments later they could see the house in the distance. Y/N could see Fred and George playing with the snow. "𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑡" Y/N thought. The twins were her best friends before the dropped out. Even tho they were 2 years older than her.

The twins heard the car and stopped play fighting with each other. Right as the car came to a stop Y/N ran out of the car and right into George's arms then Fred's. "Y/N?" They said in unison. "I came to stay for Christmas beak!" Y/N said excitedly. "Well why didn't you send out owl? We would of loved to know" Fred asked. "I was told to keep it a secret". Then Tom said "well I knew, she told me." He said oddly proud. "Yeah oops." Y/N said rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. "That's fine dear, let's get inside I have to get dinner ready" Mrs Weasley said.

Soon dinner was ready and we were all laughing and talking about hogwarts and people we hated and people that we liked. Then it became dark and everyone was getting tired. I had to share a room with Ginny. She's a very light sleeping so any noise she wakes up. And she would talk in her sleep so Occasionally Y/N would go into Ron's room and stay there with him Harry and Hermione.

Then she shortly found herself falling into a deep sleep. With just muffled sounds of Ginny talking and fire cracking from the fireplace.