Part Four~ Tom Riddles little secret

"Y/N mind if I ask you something?" Tom asked. "No not at all, so what is it?" Y/N says. "Well I have something that I've been hiding from everyone, let me show you." Tom says.

Tom started to Wright his name in fire like words with his wand. "𝑇𝑜𝑚 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑣𝑜𝑙𝑜 𝑅𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒". Then he stared off into the distance then he said "did you really think I was going to keep my filthy muggle fathers name,no I fashioned a new one, a name that one day people will fear to speak" Tom states in a cold manner. Then he switched the letters to form "𝐼 𝐴𝑚 𝐿𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑉𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡" then shortly after that the words slowly faded away.

Y/N stood there bewildered and utterly confused. Then a horrid memory came back and hit her like a bus.

~~~Flash Back~~~
Lily jumped in front of Harry as the green light penatrated her right in the chest. She then screamed then fell down onto the ground limply.

James yelled out at the dark figure that just killed his wife. Then he got hit my the green light along with a raspy voice saying "Avada Kedavra".

Then my life flashed before my eyes. The voice then pointed their wand at the baby in the crib crying loudly as I screamed out not to hurt him.

Then I heard the words I most dreaded the most. "Avada Kadavra". Then everything went quiet. And soon the people were gone and I was freed from their grip.

But the baby still cryed, Harry was still alive. 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒. "𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑑" Y/N thought.

She quickly ran over to the dead bodies of his parents. Just then Snape came running in and held Lily's head in his hands while her body lay limp in his lap.

~~~Flash Back Over~~~

Y/N still stood there as the memory washed over her. She then grew enough confidence to speak. "You... you killed... you killed lily and James." Y/N said on the verge of tears. "You killed the only people that mattered in my life" Y/N said in a stern manner.

"Y/N.. I'm really sorry.. I am I just.... I didn't want to die.. it's in the prophecy he's destined to kill me. So I killed him." Tom said.

"Wait you don't know" Y/N said confused. "Know what Y/N?" Tom said. "He's not dead. Harry Potter is still alive, your powers are now in him, not all of your powers but most, your weaker that him now, he's still destined to kill you." Y/N said as Tom stood there eyes wide.

After a few minutes of awkward silence Tom stormed out of the room to go and collect what he just heard.

~~~ Time Skip~~~

"He's going to be attending Hogwarts next year." Y/N told Tom. "Well then I'll kill him." Tom says sternly.

"No, Tom you can't kill him, he's my only family member that is alive, and he can't kill you." Y/N said. "What do you mean he can't kill me, you just said last week that I'm weaker than him, and that he took most of my powers." Tom said eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"He's only 10, he's not educated enough, he
doesn't even know that wizards and witches are real, he doesn't have any clue that it is, his aunt and uncle are keeping it a secret." Y/N said.

"Well then that gives me a chance to become more educated and more powerful." Tom said.

605 words

I hope you liked this chapter, I decided that I want this book to be about Tom Riddle that Cormac Mclaggen, and Cormac will still be in here just not as often