Part two~ Tom Riddles Secret

~~~Time Skip~~~
Second Year

Me and Anabeth were talking on the train. Then we heard a knock on the door. "Hey Y/N" Cormac says. "Hey, Come in" I say nicely back.

Soon after me and Cormac are talking about our summers. Then the door opens again.

"Hey mind if I sit here. All the other ones are full." We all look at the boy at the door. "No not at all" I say back.

"Hi, I'm Tom, Tom Riddle" says the boy

"Hey I'm Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N" I say back.

Then me and Cormac start out conversation again, "So my dad said that I should sign up to play Quidditch" Cormac says while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I think you would be great at that Cormac" Y/N says.

"We're almost there I think you guys should get into your robes" says Tom already in an annoyed tone.

"Ok I'll be back" Y/N says. Soon after Y/N left she came back in her robes and saw that everyone had their robes on already.

Cormac and Tom seemed lost in a conversation. So Y/N started to talk to Anabeth untill they got to hogwarts.
~~~Time Skip~~~

Y/N was studying Y/H common room, the time had to be at least 1 AM. And she heard the door to her dormitory open. She looked at the door but it was closed and no one was awake or moving.

As she slowly turned around Tom placed his hands on her mouth as to keep her quiet. "TOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE??" Y/N whispered yelled.

"Well I wanted to see you again" Tom said with a smug smirk on his face. "Still Tom couldn't you wait untill morning and tell me you wanted to meet up?" Y/N asked eagerly.

"Not with that Cormac lurking around always getting in my way" He says in an annoyed tone.

"Well why would he care? You guys got along on that train in the beginning of the year" Y/N says

"Well I found something out. Follow me" Tom says sternly.

As me and him are rushing down the dark and quiet corridors. He suddenly stops in front of an abandoned girl bathroom. "We're here" he says. "What are you up to now Tom?" Y/N asked. "You'll see" Tom says pushing Y/N into the bathroom.

Tom started speaking some weird language and then the sinks opened up and he pushed Y/N into the long drop.

Y/N landed on bones, "What is this place?" Y/N asked looking around. Tom grabbed her hand ignoring her question.

Again Tom started to speak the same weird unknown language. And a giant door opened and there was a sewer like place inside.

"Here we are." Tom says as her continued walking towards a giant head. "Is that.. Salazar Slytherns Head carved into stone?" Y/N asked. And yet again Tom ignored her.

Y/N wasn't paying attention and she heard a snake hissing, so she turned around and out came a giant Snake out of the heads mouth. And what Y/N saw was traumatic.

532 words

Sorry for all the time skips I just ran out of ideas to put there so I just skipped the time.
Thanks for reading