Chap 3

What's up everrryboddddddyyyyy what quirk or quirks do you think bakugo should have like I mentioned in the previous chapters he can use night vision sooo I'm thinking he's like part cat , minus going into heats and stuff soo like he can have two or three quirks minus or plus his explosion one, y'all just have to comment if you don't I'll just pick one

Previously

I get home and I hear-

Bakugo's  pov

Yelling, I swear this will lead to abuse, but of course ,those extras  probably haven't even  noticed that I was gone, nor that I have returned , I should probably climb through the window, keep in mind  this is already super difficult to do and i have to climb in using a five year olds body, *sigh* F. M. L well I should also keep quiet, not that they would be able to hear me over their screaming buT, better safe than sorry.

After I climbed in through the window, just as I was about to get into bed, the extra known as  my 'mother' (A/N, guys I have nothing against Mitsuki , but just deal with it) came in she smiled, but I could see that it wasn't real, okaaaay time to use my superb acting skills baku- No Katsuki, *ahem*, (in cute bakugo baby voice) "is there something wrong mommy" gosh how I hated that word makes me sound all young and cute and baby, ugh I slightly shiver.
"No there's nothing wrong dear" she grimances at the use of the supposedly Affectionate word she looks like she might just puke by looking at me, I nod then say "good night mommy", she doesn't say anything just turns around, switches off the light and closes the door. I sigh welp might as well sleep.

I drift off with the thought of my huge chicken of a friend and my burnt shy piece of toast of a friend that I had made today.
This couldn't get any better.
(A/N, little does he know mwahahahahahahhahjskjskskksjksjskj sorry I choked in the middle of my  maniacal laughter hahahaha hahahaha)

??? pov

Oh tomorrow is my birth day I wonder what my quirk is gonna be I hope it's something cool like my grandmother I can't wait.

Huge chicken pov

*sigh * I wonder how that blonde Pomeranian is doing guess. I might be able to see him next year i don't know, I miss him I don't have anyone to annoy he always has the cutest reactions. Hmph you'll see I'll get out of this place.

Burnt shy piece of toast pov

Yay I made a new friend today I am gonna sneak out next time to meet hi-
"Touya where were you, you've been missing since this afternoon" a deep voice says, a voice that I've come to hate with passion, a voice that haunts my nightmares, yes the voice of my father

(A/N guys I hate myself wanna know why  as I was working on this I lost inspo. And you know what i did I was like 'hey let me read some Bakugo x dabi or like something that involves the league of villain, right like any normal person but then I realized I only had todobaku or kirideku (for experimental reasons) and I was like no problem I'll just search for it online riiiight WRONG! my internet ran out and I couldn't use mobile data or go buy more because it was a t 00:00 so if you're wondering why it came out a bit late then here you go  )

"uhh - I-i-I s-sir I can e-explain" I was cut off by him sl-

(A/N heyyyyyy everyyyyyyyy body I love how I wrote that huge authors note just to continue the story with a few words juuuuust to write annnnnother authors note so if you guys didn't hate me then  well you sure as chicken butt hate me now Btw I was flicking my sisters  forehead while writting this soooooooo bye I'm off to get (in all might voice) INSPIRATION.
700 words

~Sincerely your lazy and very smexy couch potato <3<3<3<3<3<3:3:3:3:3:3:3<3