Chap-1

Warning there may be mentions of abuse and there are some it may trigger some viewers.

Bakugo POV

I have to keep running (here bakugo is around 5 their ages will be altered according to the time line of my story and how I see fit ) mom and dad are at it again, its usually like this, it started a while ago.
"huff" "huff" I look around I'm almost there I hear the sound water  falling I smile I found this place a few months ago I've sort of been ummmmmmmm what's the word ugggh I can't think right now but I've been making it better.

I start jogging now, I reach the water fall I go near the mini lake thing and I make my way to the cave entrance and lift the curtain.
Mmmmmmm it feels homey and somehow its warm I don't know how but it is. I use my night vision and I walk towards my makeshift bed it's a bunch of leaves put together, with some bed sheets on top, two blankets and two sleeping bags. I like it here but it could use some work maybe when I'm older I'll make it my man cave I smile at the thought.
There's a couple of books here there are, baby ones and there is  the whole lord of the rings series and all the Percy Jackson and Magnus Chase series, the Harry Potter series, some manga, and classics like peanuts or Charlie brown and some Garfield, now you might be thinking isn't that too advanced for a five year old no it's not, I have the brain of a 13 yr old in the body of a 5 yr old yes there are times when I have to act my 'age' it's annoying but  that's why I like to be by myself.

~time skip like 30 minutes ~

I was snuggled up and comfy and all cozy  when I hear what seems to be a mixture of panting, sobbing and rustling I look out of my cave its getting late now and the sun is starting to set but I can see just fine thanks to my night vision, I look and see a boy he seems to be about 7 yrs old, he is also  scared and hurt welp its good karma, might as well.

"Uhm hello?" I could see the boy tense up and look my way and what met my eyes  were -

(A/N) I know what you're thinking it's your first fan fic and you are already leaving us at  a cliffhanger well I'm sorry well actually I'm not but that's the point I want to captivate you guys, any way comment if I should continue

~sincerely smexy couch potato<3

461  words