"My name is Luna."

For some reason, Charle felt a small sense of malice rise, and backed away fearfully.

"Ah, I apologize. In this place, every feeling is pure and will always be expressed. I will admit I do have a little unfortunate history with your kind." Luna smiled.

"What did my kind do?" Charle asked.

"Your father, is a difficult individual whose personality lived on into another timeline you can say." Luna explained.

"Well of course, everyone lives a different life in an alternate reality or different timeline." Charle nodded

"You see, within another time of places, your 'father' killed me."

"Killed you?! Why?!" Charle gawked.

"A simple race dispute. But, your 'father' did not choose to kill me, he was trying to control himself. But a demon...no matter how hard he tried, he destroyed the Royal Moon bloodline."

Charle blinked "Then what about Queen-- er...my mother."

"So I begged for a miracle. And my prayer's were answered when your mother was born, and she was born, the surviving moon race erupted into joy and multiplied. I guided your mother, and when your father came into her life when they were young teens."

"Young teens?" Charle interrupted.

"My father claimed he met my mother when she was in employment with my master."

Luna chuckled "Your father can be quite the liar. But that's for the better good."

"Right." Charle remembered saying her father was just a demon who owed her a regular life and it would be what her mother wanted. He being the Crown Prince to Hell would be his last guess in the game of identity.

"What do you think of your mother?"

Charle looked up and stared...mother. That word.

"I'm...happy that she's my mother, and I'm so curious about what she's like, and why my father loved her so much." She smiled with such enthusiasm.

"But..." she frowned. "I'm sad."

"And why would that be? Little one?"

"Because, I never knew who she was. Mey-rin was wonderful, doing her best to be the most motherly to me, and even taught me to fight. For that, I will always thank her." Charle paused.

"But. My mother...mother, I was able to see her. But...those were also my last words too."

She began to cry "Just fine!"

Mother!

"Charle." A new voice echoed.

The raven-haired girl turned to see Persephone.

"Persephone? Oh no, don't tell me you-"

"Died? Tch, don't underestimate me Charle, my father was also a rival of your father."

Forevermore, Eternity Everlastingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें