Familiar Faces in New Places

"I am Charle, Charle Michaelis" Charle smiled.

_______'s heart leapt for joy, as if her heart was rising like a bird she smiled.

"Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" ______ smiled.

"Hey you know Charle, if your hair colour was different and different clothes were on you. You would look a lot like mother." Shiro stated.

Charle blushed "You think so? I'm really not that pretty"

_______ huffed "Nonsense, every lady is beautiful"

Charle smiled "Thank you, your highness"

'Oh Charle, such a fine young lady you have become. I would love to tell you...but. Shirohane...he would kill you my darling. I'm sorry for not being there for you.'

"Charle, at least stay somewhere where I can see y-"

That's when their eyes met, crimson orbs and (e/c) ones stared back.

Sebastian bowed "Y-Your majesty"

"Se-Michaelis" ______ nodded.

______ stared sorrowfully onto Sebastian, and Sebastian returned with a desperate stare.

"Do you know her?" Charle whispered.

Sebastian didn't reply he stared at ______ and Shiro.

______ stared at the ground "Your daughter has very lady-like manners."

Sebastian felt his heart ache, it hurt. He wanted to yell.

'She's your daughter too!'

______ smiled "I know"

Sebastian seemed taken aback "May I talk with you...privately."

______ looked around "I suppose so."

"Charle stay here"

Charle nodded her head "Okay"

"Do they know each other?" Shiro asks.

Charle shrugged "I'm not sure, my dad never mentioned about knwoing your mother"

"Maybe they're just talking about business, you're a demon aren't you?"

Charle gasped "How-"

"I saw your eyes glow when you faced Persephone, but from what I know. Demon's eyes glow a bright fuschia or pink. I guess it pretty much depends on the order, how intense the situation, the brighter the eyes glow." Shiro replied.

Charle rolled her eyes 'Thank goodness, he's not stupid.'

"But your's glows a really bright violet. why's that?"

Charle shrugged "My eyes normally glow a deep purple actually. I don't know, maybe because I'm half demon."

"What's your other half?" Shiro asks.

"I'm still searching myself" Charle replied. 

Meanwhile, Sebastian walked behind ______ to a room secluded from everyone else.

"What do you want?" ______ asks.

"Who hurt you?"

_______ flinched "No one. What are you talking about?"

"Don't lie to me ______, I've been with you long enough for you to bear me a child, I know when you lie, tell the truth, your feelings, your-"

"Then why couldn't you tell my grief and sorrow when you did such with her." _______ almost cried.