Chapter 4

Jungkook closes his textbook with a sigh. He barely understands a word. He's pretty sure he's never covered this, not even in his AP classes.

Maybe Jimin knows.

He doesn't really want to bother him, since Jimin disappeared into his room the second they came back from school, but he desperately needs help.

It's past midnight, and everyone in the house is asleep, but in Jimin's room, a light is on.

He doesn't knock, instead opens the door, and blushes as he sees Jimin. He's on his bed, shirtless, and... wow. If Jimin in tight pants was a sight to behold, this is a whole new level. It's not fair. Why does Jimin get those eyes, that face, those legs, that ass, toned arms and abs too? God picks favourites.

Jimin doesn't seem at all surprised to see him, just cocks an eyebrow and motions for him to come in.

"Did it get lonely in your bed?".

Jungkook sighs.

"No, I just-".

"Don't be shy, we can fuck if you want.".

"I need help with homework.".

"Shame. What do you need?".

"Don't you want to put a shirt on first?".

"I'm good. What do you need help with, now?".

Trying to avoid looking at Jimin's bare chest, Jungkook sits down next to him.

"I need help with French.".

"Oh, the homework?".

"Yeah. I didn't really get the assignment.".

Jimin nods and means over, looking at the book.

"It's just the grammar. In the first ones you just need to fill in the blanks and in the second, write sentences using different forms.".

"Oh. It sounds a lot easier now that you say it.".

"Do you know how to do it?".

"I think so. It's what we learned last lesson, right?".

"Yeah.". Jimin starts to explain the sentences and Jungkook tries not to stare at the way his hair falls over his eyes, his bare torso leaning over him, hands brushing on his book, and when Jimin turns to him, looks him in the eye and asks if he understood everything, he basically blanks out.

"Um, yeah. Of course.".

"You sure?".

"Yeah.".

"Tell me if you need help with anything else, okay? I'm probably gonna be up for a bit.".

Jungkook bites his lip nervously and gets up.

"Same.".

Then he leaves quickly, closing the door behind him and blushing when their eyes meet again.

Why was that so exhilarating?

He hurries back to his room and sits at the desk, chewing on his pencil while he fills in the worksheet.

He wonders if Jimin is going to be in the kitchen like the night they met. He heard Jimin wander around the house multiple times at night.

Thirty minutes later, he's right, he hears Jimin's door open, and opens his as well.

"What are you doing?".

Jimin shrugs.

"No idea. I couldn't sleep.".