season two special | the reunion

Bellamy couldn't stay still

Bellamy couldn't stay still. He constantly played with his fingers or ran a hand through his hair.

He had seen it. How the arrow entered Astrid's abdomen, how she staggered back. He had seen how much blood she had lost. He had also seen how Clarke dragged her to the drop ship. He had seen her get inside. She had to be alive.

He glanced at Finn. He was just as restless. They glanced at eachother at the same time. They decided what they wanted to do.

Bellamy glanced at Kane's guard. He wasn't paying much attention to them. So they did it.

The two got up and ran towards the drop ship, only slowing down as they got closer to it. Everything was burnt around it, and they couldn't see a single person from their group.

Suddenly out of the drop ship came a couple of guards, carrying an unconscious Raven. Finn yelled and went after her but Bellamy's eyes caught sight of her.

She was being helped by a guard, her stomach was wrapped in some material and she looked a little pale. But it was her.

"Astrid!" he yelled. She turned her head straight to him, and he didn't hesitate. Bellamy ran to her and got her in his arms, still wary of her injuries.

Astrid put her arms around his neck as she sobbed. She cried until his shoulder was wet from her tears. He was alive.

"I thought- I..." she stumbled over her words as her arms tightened around him.

"I'm here, I'm here, I'm here." he kept whispering, assuring her as he ran a hand through her tangled hair.

"I can't- I can't live without you, Bell." she sobbed into his neck. "I can't, I just can't..."

He pulled back from the hug and put his hands on her cheeks, wiping away her tears. "I'm here, I'm not going anywhere."

Astrid nodded, seemingly to reassure herself that he was actually there. He put his hand on the back of her neck and brought her in a for a firm kiss.

God, he didn't want to pull away ever. He just wanted to have her in his arms forever, to shield her from any danger.

"Blue..." he murmured, blinking away tears. "God, I love you. I love you so much."

Astrid chuckled through her tears as she smiled up at him. "I love you too. I love you. I love you."

And they kissed again, because they had eachother and because they loved eachother.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I hope you have an amazing Christmas and I wish you all the best. And if you don't celebrate Christmas, then i hope you have an amazing day. This year was pretty shit, and i think everyone should be grateful that they are alive and healthy. I love you all so much and I hope you have an amazing day! See you in 2021 (probably)

Also i know its a little bit early for them to say i love you but considering that this story has come to an end, i really wanted them to say it.