Broken Trust

Y/n's pov:

I woke up in the warm arms of Kaleb. Last night was just incredible. I shifted my body to face his, I admired how handsome he is. The way his hair fell over his eyes, his jawline, cheekbone, and his black brown eyes.
"Are you done staring at my handsome face."
I got shy as I bit my lips.

"Couldn't help it."
I said looking at him innocently.

"Ahh, why do you have to be so cute."
He said as he pinched my cheek.

"Ouch..."
I pouted causing him to burst into laughter.

"Yesterday I kicked you real hard in the stomach and you didn't feel pain. Now when I pinch your cheek softly, you feel pain. You really have 2 sides and I love both of them."
He said kissing my forehead.

"Hehe... well you have 2 sides too, the cold one and the caring one but I love them both too."
I said as he smiled.

"But now, you have to come with me back to the mansion."
He said as he stood up from the bed.

"NO! I will never."

"Y/n, I've already told you yesterday. Either you go willingly or I'll have to force you."
He said raising his voice a little.

"No Kaleb. No. I can't come with you. I have to get my revenge, and it includes your father. Kaleb, I need to kill the traitor. And I will do anything for that, even if it means sacrificing this love."
I said as I got up but I felt a sting on my thigh as I got dizzy.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I have to do this. For the mafia."
He said as I slowly dropped back to the bed.

"Fuck you, Kaleb. fuck you......."
I said in a drunk tone before passing out.

Kaleb's pov:

I called Jackson as I spoke while looking at Y/n's unconscious body.

"I've got her."

"Kaleb, you literally took 8 hours to capture her. I almost thought you were dead."
He said as I chuckled.

"Never forget I'm a Rossini. I can't die if I don't want to."

"Yeah yeah whatever sir. Anyways, hurry back with her. Your family noticed your disappearance so I just told them you went out to the club."

"Good job Jackson. I'm proud of you. I'll talk to you later."
I said as I ended the call and put on my clothes. I put on Y/n's clothes as well and carried her to my car. I gently put her in the front seat, wearing the seatbelt for her as I drove off to my mansion.

I reached the mansion as I saw Rosette, Dominic, father and Jackson waiting outside for me.

"Why the hell did you go on a mission without informing us first?"
Rosette said pissed.

"This mission wouldn't have been a success if all of you came."
I said coldly.

"What mission is this?."
Dominic asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Look at who I brought and then you'll know."
They all looked to the car as they widened their eyes.

"You idiot! You could have gotten yourself killed. She's a trained dangerous mafia who intends to get her revenge, which is killing you and me!"
Father shouted.

"I didn't die because I did it my way, I made her think that I still love her after all this."

"She's quite dumb for a mafia."
Dominic said chuckling as I glared at him.

"Anyways, well done Kaleb. Now guards, take her to the basement, let's all have fun torturing her."
Father said as I clenched my hands together. But I had to keep quiet.