The Fear of Losing You

Kaleb's pov:

It's been three weeks ever since that phone call with Alexandre. So far nothing has happened. And I took Y/n for a checkup every week to make sure the baby was fine and we would be able to find the baby's gender in another month. To be honest, I really didn't care if it was a girl or a boy. All I wanted is for it to be born safely and healthily.

Me and Y/n's relationship was growing stronger by the day. I know that she loves me... but she denies it everytime I ask her. All of this seemed way too good to be true. Jackson, Jeremy, Y/n and I, we were all together everyday. But that was until I received a phone call from one my men.

"Sir!"

"What."
I said coldly.

"T-they have got Mr. Ramos as a hostage."
He said as my heart sank.

"Who."

"H-he said he was Xandre and he asked to convey his wishes to you."

"Where is my father?"
I demanded.

"At XXX building."
As soon as he said that, I heard a gunshot and the phone fell. But it was picked up by someone else.

"Come rescue your father, Kaleb. You don't want him to die, do you?"
He laughed from the other side as I ended the call, grabbing my coat and my two guns.

I walked down to the living room as I saw Jackson, Jeremy and Y/n sitting on the sofa watching movies.

"What happened, Kaleb?"
Jackson asked.

"Follow me Jackson and Jeremy. I'll tell you what happened later in the car. Y/n, you stay here and lock yourself in the room. Don't come out mo matter what, there'll be guards all around the house. Call me if something happens, got it?"

"Yes."
She said walking towards her room.

"You, Jeremy. Take this."
I tossed him a gun as he hid it in his back pocket as we three walked outside towards my car. Jackson got in and drove us while I explained the details.

"Alexandre has taken my father hostage and we'll need to rescue him as soon as possible. That bastard is unpredictable and can do anything to him. I will go in alone first and you guys enter later with the other men."

"Got it."
Jackson said as Jeremy nodded.

We reached the XXX building and I went inside. The scene in front of me broke my heart.

My father was tied to the chair with blood all over his face, cuts visible around his body. I clenched my fists and voiced.

"What do you want."
I growled.

"Getting straight to the point are we, Kaleb?"
Alexandre smirked.

"Let him go and take me instead."
I hissed at him.

"Not so easy, Kaleb. How about we have a little story time. Mr. Ramos. Do you know that you killed Enzo, your best friend who was completely innocent. You believed the enemy more than your best friend."
Alexandre said making father widen his eyes.

"N-no, it c-can't be... all the evidence showed that he was guilty. How can y-you know that he was innocent."
My father gathered a little strength to say.

"Because... hmmm.....I killed Katrina."
He plainly said with no emotions as my father gasped.

"B-but why... what did my daughter ever do to y-you."

"It was your fault, old man. Your daughter died because of you."
Alexandre said playing with his gun pointing it at my father's head.

"Now enough of that Alexandre! This whole building is covered with my men, there's no way you would be able to escape from this place alive."
I yelled.