15 attracted or not?

hey everyone!

first of all, i apologize for my dormancy and in advance
for today's only-adequate writing. i've had quite the rough few weeks,
but also completed my exams and am starting to get back on track:)
next, thank u for all the kind comments, i keep every single one of them close to
my heart<33 i also rly wanted a 1k views special but couldn't figure out how
w/o steering off the storyline so again, sorry, but please know i appreciate
all my readers! LOVE YOU🥺 (yes i'd use puppy dog eyes for y'all)

ok enough rambling,
let's get on w the chap muahh

Suna was in a situation. It was pretty important too, in his opinion.

How the hell did he end up with those bastard Miya twins on a perfectly fine Saturday morning?

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. Oh how he missed his bed. Instead, here he was on the cold, hard park bench, sandwiched between idiots number one and two.

"Oi, why are we just sitting—"

"Here! Over here! NO, HERE! TURN AROUND. Yeah!"

Suna winces at Atsumu's loud voice. God, what an idiot. His eyes drift lazily towards whoever his friend is currently yelling at.

(Y/N) walks forward with a nervous smile, probably from Atsumu's volume. She was dressed up in casual clothes, much like the boys, and carrying a cute handbag. (feel free to choose your own "casual" outfit and bag)

"Good morning~"

"MORNIN' (N/N)-CHAN!"

"Tone down," Osamu chides, "Good mornin' (Y/N)-chan."

The girl sends a pleasant wave in response.

Though confused, Suna sports the usual deadpan on his face, "What's she doing here?"

Ouch, the girl thinks to herself, "Atsu-chan invited me."

"Atsu-chan?"

"Let's go!" said boy intervenes, abruptly standing up from his seat. He gestures for the group to start walking with him currently in the lead.

Okay, now Suna is bewildered. What were these nicknames? They hadn't used them just a day before. And that look of shock—and hurt—that showed itself for just one second on the girl's face left him wondering...

"Uh..did I say something wrong?"

Osamu perks up at his friend's whispered inquiry. His brother and (Y/N) weren't much further ahead, so he stopped moving to ensure they wouldn't hear. When Suna turns his head, he is met with a judgmental stare.

"What?"

The grey-haired boy shakes his head, "Ya sounded a bit rude earlier, ya'know. When ya asked why she was here."  

"...Oh." That tone and wording did sound a little rude. Suna was so used to Atsumu degrading his fangirls to pigs, he hadn't payed a second thought to own his words, or more importantly, her feelings. Crap, is she offended or something?

Just at that moment, (Y/N) turns around and tilts her head at the two boys.

"Osamu-kun, Sunarin! What are you doing just standing there?"

Sunarin. The way the nickname tumbles so easily off her tongue relieves the brunette. Maybe she wasn't affected by his talking, but he couldn't be sure. After all, positive as she always seemed, the boy had only known her for two weeks.

Deep in thought, he turns to the Miya next to him once more as he starts to walk forward. "Since when were those two so close?" He points his chin towards the faux-blond and (Y/N), who were both laughing at something on her phone ahead of them.

"Ya mean the nicknames? 'Tsumu just thought '(N/N)' sounded cool on a video call yesterday. They got all friendly 'nd everything but don't worry. My brother might be an idiot, but he wouldn't steal yer girl."

"My girl..? What." The hell?—Hold up, they video chat?

Osamu slightly scrunches his nose in response, "I mean, she's yer type, no? Physically, for sure, but her personality ain't bad at all either." Not to mention the fact that ya made the effort to talk to a girl for once.

Suna never thought of it that way. For what was supposed to be another relaxing weekend, today has already been quite overwhelming. (Y/N) was a friend, a classmate! She was just social! Then yesterday morning comes to mind; the girl tying his necktie and being so, so close. No other girl has ever done that. From his initial shock, the memory was a bit of a blur but romantic nonetheless, right? Romantic? Suna almost gags at himself. Why in the world was he thinking like this? And how did Osamu know his type? Wait, actually, since when did he have one? He assumes he had some meaningless conversation about this topic with the twins before—ah yes, now that he thinks harder, Suna distinctly remembers it.

The boy comes to the conclusion that his love life was so bland that even the friendliest of gestures left him confused. That and whatever romance dramas his sister always forced him to watch. Who needs love anyway? Not Suna Rintarou. (Y/N)'s openness was simply rubbing off on him. She was pretty popular too, wasn't she? He surely wasn't her only friend.

Clearing both his mind and throat, Suna steps over to the girl.

"Oi, Smiley."

She looks up with a small grin, "Yeah?"

"Just wanted to apologize if I sounded rude earlier. I was tired and it seemed like I didn't want you here."

(Y/N) blinks for a few seconds before bursting into light laughter, "What? No worries, I don't mind~" She swings her bag as she giggles, "Even if you did mean it that way, I'm used to it, hehe."

"Huh?"

"Hm?"

As the two stare cluelessly at one another, Atsumu coughs, "C'mon!"

Suna shakes his head a little and reaches over to ruffle the girl's hair. At this action, (Y/N)'s face morphs into her signature smile. Her (E/C) eyes squint as she does so, shaded by thick lashes, and (H/C) locks of hair glisten in the sunlight. Her features actually matched quite well with what he told the Miyas was his type all that time ago. Back then, he'd spewed out a vague, generic description for the brothers to avoid losing any further braincells. How ironic.

(Y/N) could definitely be seen as the embodiment of Suna's "type," yet he wasn't interested in the slightest.

Right?

As they continue to walk, footsteps ever in sync, the boy can't help but chastise himself. He didn't like (Y/N) at all! Not in that way at least. She was simply a refreshing type of person after hanging out with the troublesome Miyas all the time. Yes, that was exactly it.

Finally at peace, Suna opens his mouth, "Hey, where are we going anyway?"

"I'm pretty sure Atsu-chan's taking us to some cafe!"

"Ya bet I am! I heard the food's really good there!"

"'Tsumu, stop bragging."

"I am not!"

"Miya, you better be paying for me, I didn't bring money when you ambushed me in my own home."

"Hah!?"

(Y/N) lightly punches the friends beside her—in this case, Atsumu and Suna, "Stop bickering! I'm paying for all of us today~"

Suna side-eyes the girl.

She was like some flawless person.

thank u for sticking around!