Chapter 4

It's Friday, tomorrow you are supposed to meet up with Ron to go to Hogsmeade but you haven't talked to him since he kissed you.

After he kissed you, you told Mione and Ginny. They were in disbelief and Ginny was a little disgusted. It has to be awkward for her that one of her best friends likes her brother.

You recall the conversation between you three.

"So you think they did it? I'm sure he wouldn't kiss you if he did it with her." Hermione looks at you.

"I don't know, but he kissed me. How am I supposed to face him now? We were supposed to hang out this weekend."

"Maybe ask him if they, you know." Ginny says.

"No, that's weird. I can't do that." You look at her.

"I think you kind of have the right now." Hermione says, glancing at you and then Ginny.

"Maybe." You say.

Later Friday evening, you are still debating on going. You can't just ditch him but you also don't know if you can face him. You really need to find out if they had sex.

You walk out of the dorms to get some fresh air. As you begin to turn a corner you see Lavender and Ron. You quickly go back around the corner and peak around it. You don't mean to look creepy and watch them. You're just curious. You see Ron kiss Lavender and begin to walk your way. What? You quickly move away from the corner you were peaking from and walk down the hall like you were just going back to the dorms.

"Y/N! I was hoping I'd bump into you." Ron runs up to you and starts walking beside you.

"Oh, um. Hi, Ron." You don't look up to look at him.

"We are still meeting up tomorrow? Right?" He says.

"I-I don't know. I have to go." You quickly walk away.

Before bed you and the girls are talking.

"I seen him kiss her in the hall." You say to them.

"Seriously? There's no way. Not after he kissed you." Hermione looks at you and then to Ginny.

"I'm going to kill him. I'm going to tell mom and the twins and we are going to kill him." Ginny looks mad.

"It's fine, Ginny. Don't say anything. I-I probably just read to much into it."

"Read to much into it!?" Hermione shouts. Quickly quieting down, not trying to make the same mistake as last time. "What do you mean read to much into it? He KISSED you."

"There is no way I'm going to Hogsmeade tomorrow." You sigh. Although you weren't sure if you were going at first, you were still looking forward to it.

Ginny looks at the clock and looks worried.

"Um, I have to go to the— bathroom." She quickly grabs her coat and runs off.

"What's up with her recently?" Hermione looks at me.

"No idea." You laugh.

It's Saturday morning. You wake up at 8am. You couldn't sleep much because your mind was racing with thoughts.

You decide not to show up at 10. Who cares anymore? You think to yourself.

At 10:15, you hear a knock on the dorm room door. You're the only one in there so you get up and open it.

It's him.

"Ron?" You say curiously.

He walks in without saying anything and sits on your bed.

"You could be in trouble for being in here. What are you doing?" You sit by him on your bed.

"Why didn't you show up?" He says, not looking up.

"I don't know, Ron. You tell me." You say. You got mean and you didn't like that.

"Y/N, please." He looks at you.

"I hear from Lavender you kissed her and then she's telling everyone you and her fucked and then I see you kiss her after you kissed me? Isn't it obvious, Ronald?" You look at him with a serious stare.

"Fucked her? Lavender? Me and Lavender? Fucking? What?" He looks surprised.

"Malfoy told me that she told him that you guys did it in the astronomy tower the night we studied together." You look back down.

"We didn't, Y/N. I wouldn't have kissed you if we did." He says.

"Why did you kiss her after you kissed me then? You're confusing me, Ron." You say.

"I-I don't know. She went in for it and I just I guess I just kissed her back because I didn't want it to be awkward."

"Still, do you like her?" You look up at him.

"I don't know but I do know that I like you. I always have and I always will." He looks up at you, making eye contact.

You kiss him. You don't know why, but it just happened.

"I-I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that I-" You're cut off when he lays you down on the bed and starts making out with you.

"Fuck" You moan against his lips. That makes him kiss you even harder. You feel one of his hands making it's way down your waist to thigh. Ron lifts up your skirt a little.

You flip him over and sit on his lap while still making out. You feel a bulge against you and you rub against it, causing you both to moan.

Suddenly you hear the door open.