Chapter 9

It's been a few days since Ginny wrote her mother and asked if you could go to The Burrow with them. You're hoping for her to say yes, it would be so much fun.

"Good morning!" You say to Ginny and Hermione after returning back to the dorms after a shower.

"Good morning, Y/N." Hermione says.

"What are y'all up to today? I was hoping we could hang out later after classes." You ask.

"Not much, I was going to study but we can hang out instead." Hermione responds.

"I wasn't planning on doing anything either so sure." Ginny says.

"Great, I'm gonna head to breakfast. You coming?" You ask the two.

"Yeah, I'll be a few minutes behind you. I have to find my Potions book." Hermione says, looking around for her book.

You and Ginny sit at the table, ready to eat.

"I wonder where the boys are." Ginny says curiously.

"No idea." You shrug.

After Hermione shows up you all eat a nice, filling breakfast. The whole time Ginny, Hermione, and you were making plans about what you were going to do during the holidays if her mom says you can stay. You've decided you'll probably sleep in Ginny's room on the floor or something the whole time, of course you can't stay in Ron's room.

"We should binge watch some muggle movies, Mione says there's a few interesting ones that we should check out." You say.

"Those things are always so unrealistic." Ginny laughs.

"That's the fun in it, I'll bring a few DVDs over when I come. I promise they aren't that bad." She replies, giggling.

"Guys, mails here." Ginny looks up to the owls delivering the mail.

One falls straight in front of her and she gulps.

"Well, open it!" Hermione says.

"Well let's see." Ginny reads the letter, mumbling the words under her breath.

"So?" You ask.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." She says with a sad look.

"Oh.." You reply.

"HA! I'm kidding! YOU CAN STAY!" Ginny exclaims.

"Seriously!? Oh my goodness! You scared me." You hug Ginny and Hermione. "I have to tell Ron and the twins."

You jump up to go and find them.

Right as you walk out, you immediately spot Ron talking to some friends. You make eye contact and he signals for you to walk over.

"This is my girlfriend, Y/N." He introduces you to his friend.

"Pleasure." You shake the friends hand, turning back to Ron. "I need to tell you something." You smile.

"Oh, excuse me." He says to his friend. "What is it, love?"

"I can go." You say.

"To stay with us?" He asks.

"Yes to stay with you, what else?" You laugh.

Ron picks you up and hugs you. "I love you so much, Y/N, seriously." He continues hugging you.

"I love you too." You say. "I also can't breathe you're hugging me very tight." You laugh.

"Sorry, darling. I'm just happy." He says, letting you down.

"I know, I am too." You say, kissing him.

He kisses you back. "I promise you, you're going to have the best time of your life." He whispers against your ear.

"I'm sure we will have the best time of our lives." You reply. "Also have you seen the twins? I need to fill them in on the plans." You ask.

"Nope, haven't seen them." He says.

"Well, I'll tell them when I see them I guess." You respond.

After classes and a surprise quiz in Snape's class, you  find Ginny and Hermione to hang out. You all decide that you'll just hang around the common room, talking about plans for the upcoming weeks and gossiping.

As you're talking the twins walk in.

"Oh! One second!" You say to the girls. "Fred! George! Guess what!"

"Yes? " They say turning around.

"Your mum will let me stay." You say, excited.

"Great! Now we can pull some pranks on you." Fred laughs.

"Thanks for the warning, I guess?" You say nervously laughing. "Anyways, that's all."

"Alright but seriously you're going to have a lot of fun." George replies.

You return to talking with the girls, spending the next half hour talking with them.

"I'm exhausted." You say to the girls. "I'm gonna head to bed."

"Alright, goodnight Y/N." Ginny says, hugging you.

"Goodnight." You say hugging her back and then Hermione.

———————————————————————————

(a/n) sorry for the short chapter! but the next few are going to be very interesting, as we will be at the burrow. thanks for reading so far :) remember if you have any ideas of anything you would like to see in this story please feel free to recommend it. have a good day/night!