💮12💮

Damian POV

I watched as Martha walked out with Bourgeois. I saw the look Kent sent her.Father chuckled and walked off shacking his head.I glared at him again but he doesn't even realise it. I sighed Martha needs someone and I think it's Kent but I won't admit it out loud. I wack him aside the head.He shook his head looking at me giving me a sheepish smile.

I raised a brow at him."So you've got a crush on my sister don't you?"He sighed heavily and looked at me smiling sheepishly and rubbing the back of his neck."Is it that obvious.But hey you can't judge me I see the way you looked at Rachel you're head over heels for her."I felt my cheecjs heat up but pushed it down.

"It's very obvious but my sister has had allot that's happened to her.She's not ready for any tipe of relationship."I tell him seriously."I'll wait for her I'll be there for her when she needs me.I won't let anything happen to her."I looked at him and he's talking the truth.

He really feels that way about Martha.She's an amazing person she doesn't deserve any of this that these people have given her.She's been through to much and she still has a smile on her face.It's not fake like the one's almost all of us wears at galas but a real smile.

She should be an inspiration to people.I just hope Kent keeps his word because thats what she needs. I still don't like the idea but I know she can handle herself and if he steps out of line I'll buy her a Kryptonite neclace to keep him away.

😏 Sounds like a plan😏