🐞2🐞

Bruce POV

"What do you mean Alfred and what are those?"I asked as he took a breath."What he was saying is you're daughter is a superhero and also a gardian now where is the camembert in this place?"the black cat creature said."Plagg don't be rude.Sorry don't mind him I'm Tikki Martha's kwami. I am what gives her her abilities although she's pretty skilled on her own.

She is also our gaurdian the person that keeps and constributes us to people who are worthy of it.Our old gardian gave his place to Martha."The red creature spoke.With each word anger boiled through me. I wanted a normal live for atleast one of my children but no that's to much to ask for."So you know why she tried to kill herself?"I questioned and she nodded.

"You won't like it but a girl at school turned everyone including Tom and Sabine against her.Sabine told her to kill herself so that's why she did or atleast try to.Thanks to you and that other boy she didn't."

I was boiling with anger.Sabine didn't deserve to be Martha's mother. I want to kill her even if I go against my own morals.No one does that to one of my children."I should go Martha is about to wake up.But I think she will want her father there."I nodded and went with her ignoring my sons.

I walked into her room and she ran to me hugging me. I bent down and hugged her back."Martha I'm here I won't leave you I promise.Just please don't do something like that again."She pulled away and gave a sad smile."I won't just please don't leave me like mom did."I hugged her tighter then made her look at me."I would never let you go I won't leave you. I wanted you to have a normal live so I let you stay with you're mother.Unfortunatly it looks like that wasn't the best choice. I am so sorry you had to experience that Martha."

I heard someone behind my back clear they're throut. I looked behind me and saw the boy's."Martha these are you're brothers Richard, Jason,Tim and Damian and then thats Alfred."I pointed each one out and she studied them.

She nodded then she pulled glasses out of her pocket putting them on.Another kwami came out." Kaalkie can you please open a poetal so I can get the miracle box?"she questioned it and then a portal opened.She stepped inside then came back holding a oval shaped box.She placed it on the bed then opened up hiden compartments.

She turned then studied them again before taking out certain jewels.She stepped forward in front of them."Richard here is the miraculous of the snake that gives the power of second chance,Jason here is the miraculous of the black cat that gives the power of destruction,Tim here is the miraculous of the horse that gives the power of teleportation,Damian here is the power of the dragon that gives the power of elements.Finally dad here is the miraculous of the turtle that gives the power of protection.Alfred you are a true wielder as well unfortunately you're miraculous is one of the two being used in Paris.You're the true holder of the peacock miraculous."

She took a deap breathe then continued."The miraculous should only be used for the greater good of humanity.You should not use it for you're personal gain if you misuse it I will reliques the miraculous you have been given. Understood?" Martha asked with a glare almost colder than the bat glare.Once everyone nodded we put on our miraculouses.

More kwamis came out after a blinding light."Aa it's so cute"I heard Dick say.The little snake kwami landed on his hands.The cat kwami landed on Jason's head.The horse kwami was on Tim's shoulder.Damian was having a glare off with the dragon kwami.The turtle kwami facepalmed on my shoulder just like me.