🐲9🐲

I didn't number it wrong this time.For those who don't know what I mean it's just something to do with the previous chapter.Tnx for correcting me again you two.

Damian POV

I cleared my throat as Kent was about to speak. I saw Martha pull her attention from sandy and looked at me.Kent also looked at me."Are you alright Martha did that mut hurt you?"I asked making sure she wasn't hurt.

"Hey krypto isn't a mut!"Jon said."Who said I was talking about him."I smirked as he made like he's hurt."Dami you wound me."he fake fainted. I heard Martha giggle.Hell no she isn't falling for super idiot.

Suddenly the akuma alert went of."Kent take Titus with you and get to cover."He nodded and ran. I looked at Martha she gave Bourgeois sandy and she ran."You ready?"She asked. I smirked and nodded. I ran to an alley and transformed."Longg bring the storm."I had a mostly red costume.A hood was on my head that looks like a dragon's head.My eyes changed from green to yellow. I had a katana.Perfect.

A circle simble sat on my chest as well as the handle of the katana. I rushed of and found Martha already fighting.It was a person that was made of pasteries?"I am bakermYou refused to let me ein the baking contest.Now Paris will become my city of pastries."He had a rolling pin that glowed purple.He shoots a person and the turn into pateries.

The worst part is the birds eat the person. I shook my head and helped Martha defeat him.

🐉🐉🐉🐉 Timeskip 🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉Drako🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉

Martha threw the Ladybug patterned bucket in the air yelling Miraculous ladybug. I was excausted I had to use waterdragon and lightning dragon several times. I looked towards the victim.It was a man with blond hair.He was shacking and crying.Not even going near his rolling pin."Are you alright?"Martha asked the man."I I w what have I done s so many people where eaten.How Could I do that."He said and sobbed."I don't know how you remember that but it wasn't your fault hawkmoth made you do it."The man took a shacky breath and made his way to the police.The took him home.

We went home and Martha wouldn't stop pacing.We detransformed but she kept pacing. I called Chloe and she came with Kent.Apperently they hid together because it was safer.Sandy saw Martha's pacing.She put a paw on her leg.Martha looked down and picked her up.She pet sandy and calmed down.This is getting to much for her.