🌹4🌹

Martha POV

I woke up to a soft knock on my door. I sat up straight taking in my seroundings before I remembered last night's events. I serouisly can't believe I almost killed myself.There was another knock which I gave a 'come in' to.Alfred walked in and gave me a smile before saying "Breakfast is in 10 minutes miss Martha."I nodded as he left.

I got up and took a shower. I then got an idea. I took out some pink hair dye and dyed my hair tips pink. I looked in the mirror and I liked how it looked.It suites me. I smiled at my reflection and then went to get dressed. I wore my regular outfit.Pink jeabs with the ends rolled up,pink ballet flats,A white shirt with cherry blossom fliwers on it allong with my black blazer with a white interior with pink polka dots. I rolled the sleaves up and left my hair down.

I made my way to the dinning room. I got there and was greeted by the kwamis and by Richard aswell as Jason. I giggled as they bantered. I shook my head as they kept arguing about everything and nothing at the same time. I laughed as I saw Plagg join in then followed by sass. I face palmed as I saw Damian and Tim also join in.

I laughed at them because the kwamis where following they're holders example's. I saw dad walk in while rubbing his temples.He sat down on his chair trying to get the boy's to stop bickering.To no avail I might add. I giggled as my dad grew a bit frustrated.

I should probably step in for my dad's sake. I wisteled loudly and they all stopped."Guy's dad said stop so respect his wish and sit down on you're asses and keep quiet."I smiled at the end as the boy's looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?"I asked but they just started eating they're food.