💻3💻

Tim POV

I was busy on the bat computer when a French article caught my eye.It was a missing persons report.

Marinette Dupain Cheng declared missing since the afternoon of the 28the of August 2020.

No one has been able to contact her since 28 August 2020.She was last seen on 28 August 2020 10:00am.She was lastly seen exiting her parents bakery but has not been seen since.If anyone​ has any information about Marinettes location please contact this number *******

I saved the article so I could show the rest tommorow. I took a cup of coffee and did more research of Martha's old school.With the help of Kaalkie of course.She helps allot she told me the school's name aswell as her class teacher and classmates. I did a background check and found some pretty incriminating stuff.

Wanted:Lila Rossie

Guilty of stealing
Slander
Cause of suicide
Bullying
Fraud
Rape
Physical harassment
Abuse
Stalking

Alya Cesiare

Guilty of assault
Propoganda
Slander
Bullying

Calene Bustier

Slander
Assault
Harassment

I saved everything and made a file about them.The police suspect that these three has been working as a team from the start.Every case they get about one of them the other two are also involved.Looks like we are gonna catch ourselves a whole trio of foxes.