15

Felix's POV

"Isn't it princess."

I ask smirking as she turns to me.Glaring at me that would make a normal person cower but it just shows disrespect. "Felix why can't you give up.You already killed your own cousin just leave me alone!" She yells. Tears welling up in her eyes.

My smirk grows pup stands at my side snarling.I look at my suit.White suit with blue stripes and a white tail.Ears on my head standing up allowing me to listen for movements.I hear footsteps.Just in time I dodge and see three more guys.

One of which is wearing my worthless cousins ring.So she has a new cat just another one to kill.She also has a dragon and pony how cute."See princess animals come when you call."I smirk as I see her hands clenched.

Suddenly something flies past me.I look up and see two Superboy's one older than the other.They fly above Ladybug. So she's getting help."Hawkmoth send in code red."

I smirk as Ladybug gasped soon followed by the dragon and the Superboy's.She lands next to me.Her long black hair blowing in the soft breeze.He blue eyes seem helpless but is cancelled out by the smirk on her face.We found this beauty shortly after I delt with that idiot of a cousin of mine.

We found this beauty shortly after I delt with that idiot of a cousin of mine

She can't control what she does we control her.I see the youngest Superboy's eyes start glowing and shoots at me but she pulls me out of the way and gives a taunting laugh.This seems to almost break him.Hawkmoth do you feel the negatively radiating of him.

"I can he'll make a great addition to the team." I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.I see the akuma move at a rapid speed just as it was about to land on him ladybug caught it glaring at me.Superboy became angrier."Let my twin sister go..."

This character is inspired by hsmtmtsseason2 hope you like it.