Where is Garmadon?

The next day arrived and everyone was awake. Misako was giving Lloyd a bath while Wu and TFSM tried to calm Garmadon down.

"Calm down,son!" TFSM told Garmadon.

"I can't,father! I really can't calm down!" Garmadon replied panicly.

"You have to!For Lloyd!" Wu told Garmadon and he started to calm down.

"That's better." TFSM said.

"Thanks,father and Wu." Garmadon thanked them and both TFSM and Wu smiled as a 'you're welcome'.

"Wawa!" Lloyd called Garmadon.

Garmadon held Lloyd so close with anxiety and kissed his forehead. Lloyd looked at Garmadon and giggled.

"Wawa." Lloyd said and giggled more.

"I have to leave.I can't stand this darkness inside me any longer and I don't want to put my own son in danger." Garmadon thought to himself.

Lloyd tried to reach TFSM and nearly fall and that scared everyone.

"Oh my goodness!Lloyd,you ok?!" Garmadon asked with so much anxiety.

Lloyd just cried because he was so scared. Garmadon hugged him really close and tried to calm him down. While crying, Lloyd turned to TFSM and tried to reach him. Garmadon gave Lloyd to the TFSM gently and TFSM held Lloyd and tried to calm him down.

"Shh..you're alright,my little spinjitzu master.My strong little grandson." TFSM said trying to calm Lloyd down.

TFSM rocked Lloyd and he started calming down and went to sleep. Garmadon looked at his hands while crying on the inside. He decided to leave at night.

When it was lunch time,..

"Garmadon,can you please get Lloyd?He's still asleep in our room and I still need to cook lunch!" Misako shouted.

"Uh..sure,Misako!" Garmadon answered nervously and went to Lloyd.

Garmadon walked to Lloyd who was sleeping so peacefully, he felt nervous to hold him because he didn't want to scare him. He tried so hard to hold him gently. Lloyd eventually woke up and saw Garmadon looking at him with a frown. He tried to reach him.

"Wawa." Lloyd said.

Garmadon held Lloyd closer and took him to the kitchen. He placed Lloyd on the baby chair and Lloyd was jumping with excitement.

"Someone's excited to eat!" Garmadon said and giggled.

Misako put a small bowl of baby food in front of Lloyd and Garmadon started feeding him. They all sat down at the table and ate. But while they were eating, Garmadon started thinking of how he would be able to sneak out without anyone noticing. TFSM noticed and got worried about Garmadon. TFSM was about to say something, but Lloyd hit the small bowl and it made a mess on himself and Garmadon. They all laughed at the incident and Misako held Lloyd.

"Looks like this little guy needs another bath." Misako said with a giggle.

"I'll clean this up while you give him a second bath for the morning." Garmadon said a little jokingly.

Misako took Lloyd to their room to get a change of clothes for him and she started on getting the water ready. After Misako had decided that the water was at the right temperature, she gave Lloyd a second bath for the morning.

"Two bath in one moning,that's something that doesn't happen everyday." Misako joked as she giggled and gave Lloyd a bath.

Lloyd kept splashing around until his bath was done and he was all clean. Misako put his onesie on him and carried him to his playroom.