Little Garmy

It was the next day and everyone was definitely worried about Garmadon since he left. But Garmadon wasn't the only one they needed to worry about.

"Mawa!!" Lloyd cried.

Misako started waking up and turned to her crying baby next to her. Then she sat up and cradled him. 

"What's wrong,my little baby?Are you hungry?" Misako asked.

She got up and went to the kitchen. Then she started preparing the milk.

"Garmadon,where did you put the bottle?!" Misako asked.

No response.

"Garmadon!!Where is-" Misako called again but she just remembered that Garmadon left to who-knows-where.

Misako sighed. Then she looked for the bottle in the kitchen, but her baby's crying just got louder.

"Just wait a minute,Lloyd.I need to find your bottle." Misako said as she checked the drawers and shelves.

"Where is the bottle?Where did Garmadon put it?" Misako asked.

"He put it in the second shelf from the right." Wu said.

Misako opened the shelf and took out the bottle.

"Thanks,Wu." Misako thanked and started making the bottle of milk for Lloyd.

But making the bottle of milk was a not-so-easy task with Lloyd moving around so much.

"Lloyd,just wait,ok?I'm making your milk." Misako while making the milk.

But Lloyd kept on crying.

"Need help?" Wu offered.

"Can you watch over Lloyd while I make his milk?" Misako asked.

"Give him to me." Wu said and Misako gave Lloyd to Wu.

"Mawa!" Lloyd cried.

"I'll come to you with your milk soon.You have fun with your uncle first." Misako said with a smile and continued making the milk.

Wu took Lloyd to the playroom and let him play with the toys. But Lloyd just sat still.

"What do you want to play,Lloyd?" Wu asked.

But Lloyd just looked at him.

"You want to play with this car?" Wu asked and placed the toy car in front of Lloyd.

But Lloyd only looked at the car, he didn't move. 

Wu began to worry.

Wu picked Lloyd up and tried to come up with an idea to cheer him up.

"Hmm...." Wu thought.

With TFSM.

TFSM was reading a scroll in his room. But he was worried about Garmadon.