Secret to be Kept

5 Years have passed, and Garmadon had not yet returned to his family. Everyone was getting worried. But his child, was more confused than worried.

Growing up, he would always ask about his father. What he looked like, how his personality was, where he was, why he was never home, why he never called. And his family never knew what to give him as an answer.

But the child didn't give up. He kept asking every single day about his father. Mostly to his mother.

One day, when Misako was reading, Lloyd walked to her and....

accidentally knocked down some books.

"Oopsies..." Lloyd said.

"Lloyd,becareful!Are you ok?!" Misako asked as she picked he rson up and sat him down on her lap.

"I'm ok,mommy." Lloyd answered.

"What were you doing?You want something?" Misako asked.

"I want to ask about daddy.Where is he?When is he coming home?" Lloyd asked.

Misako was silent, she couldn't tell Lloyd the reason his father left. 

"Mommy?" Lloyd asked.

"Umm...he'll be back soon,Lloyd." Misako answered.

"When?" Lloyd asked.

"Not sure.How about you go play with your toys?" Misako said.

"They're boring!I want to play with daddy!" Lloyd cried.

"But he's not here,Lloyd." Misako said.

Lloyd then began crying. Misako stood up and sat on the bed while holding Lloyd.

"How about you play with mommy instead?" Misako offered.

"I want daddy!I always play with you or Uncle Wu,but never with daddy!!" Lloyd cried.

"But how,Lloyd?Your father isn't here." Misako asked.

"Why?!Why isn't daddy here?!" Lloyd asked.

"He has something to do elsewhere,Lloyd.He'll be back one day." Misako said.

"When?!" Lloyd asked.

"I'm not sure,son." Misako answered.

Lloyd began crying again and rubbed his eyes as he cried. Misako held him closer and tried to calm her little boy down. 

"Come on,stop crying.You can play with me." Misako said as she wiped Lloyd's tears.

"I want daddy!!" Lloyd cried.

"What about your uncle?" Misako asked.

"He busy!Gwandpa too!" Lloyd cried.

"Hmm....How about you learn to read again?If you do well,we'll go to the candy store and you can buy a few candies." Misako offered.

"Yay!!Cweets!!" Lloyd cheered.

Misako smiled and took Lloyd to his small table. She then began teaching Lloyd how to read like how she always did.

"B-O-Y.Boy." Misako said.

"B-.....o-O.....Umm...." Lloyd tried to repeat.

"Y(Wai)." Misako helped.

"Y(Wai)." Lloyd repeated.

"Try again." Misako said.

"B-....O-....y-Y!Boy!" Lloyd said.