Baby Spinjitzu Master

Misako was doing a bit of research while Garmadon, Wu, and their father were training. When she was reading, she found something, it was a prophecy.

"The prophecy of the green ninja?" Misako asked confusedly.

5 minutes later, Garmadon came to Misako and greeted, "Hello,Misako."

"Hi,Garmadon." Misako greeted back and asked, "How was training?"

"It was great and exhausting at the same time." Garmadon answered with an exhausted giggle and sat down next to Misako and asked, "So,what have you discovered?"

"This prophecy,it's about the green ninja." Misako answered.

"The green ninja?" Garmadon asked confusedly.

Misako nodded and Garmadon thought about telling his father about it. He went to him and asked to have a word with him.

"What is it,son?" The First Spinjitzu Master(TFSM) asked. 

"Misako found something,a prophecy about the green ninja." Garmadon told his father.

TFSM was surprised and at night, he tried to study everything about the green ninja and the prophecy. Meanwhile, Garmadon and Misako were relaxing on their bed, they were excited about something that will change their lives forever.

"I can't wait until our little baby is born." Garmadon said with excitement.

"Neither can I!He/she will be so adorable!" Misako replied.

"I'm gonna bet it's a boy!" Garmadon started.

"Oh,I don't think so!I'm betting it's a girl!" Misako continued.

And so, they kept telling reasons why their choice is better while giggling.

"Well,no matter what the baby's gender is,we'll give all of our love for it and give it the best life in the whole world!" Misako declared and Garmadon agreed.

9 months later, Misako and Garmadon's baby had arrived to the world. They decided to name the baby "Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon".

"He's so adorable!" Misako admired.

"He sure is such an angel!" Garmadon added.

Lloyd was still sleeping while making a cute sleeping baby sound. Misako and Garmadon held him close and something seemed to worry them. When they got home to the Monastery, they introduced Lloyd to TFSM and Wu.

"His eyes are just as green as an emerald." Wu complemented with a smile.

Lloyd was trying to reach Wu while making cute baby sounds. They all giggled and Misako gave Lloyd to Wu, then he started reaching for Wu's hair.

"You want to play with my hair,don't you?" Wu asked and giggled.

Lloyd just giggled and kept trying to reach Wu's hair. They went inside and Garmadon was putting Lloyd to sleep while Misako was doing more research about the green ninja.

"Go to sleep,Lloyd.Come on." Garmadon said while rocking Lloyd.

Lloyd slowly fell asleep and once he was, Garmadon put Lloyd inside his crib and tucked him in.

"Garmadon." Misako called.

"Yes,Misako?" Garmadon replied.

"It says here that the green ninja will defeat the dark lord and his powers will come from his parents or his grandparents." Misako told Garmadon.

"That means..." Garmadon started and they both looked at their son.

Garmadon got so worried and held Lloyd close to him. 

"If he is the destined green ninja,that means I will have to battle my son!" Garmadon said with anxiety.

"Let's hope he is not the destined green ninja." Misako replied and held Lloyd too.

"But if he is,then I will have to leave." Garmadon said.

They both looked at Lloyd with anxiety. When Lloyd woke up, they felt like their fear and anxiety were gone. He had the cutest smile and his eyes were sparkling because of the sunlight that came through the window.

"Oh,aren't you just the cutest?" Misako played around while holding Lloyd.

He giggled so adorbly and played with Misako's braids. When it was night time and while they were having dinner, Misako and Garmadon told TFSM and Wu about the green ninja.

"That means...Lloyd is..." Wu started.

"If he is,then he must learn how to control it before it controls him.Especially that he is still so young!" TFSM told them and they all agreed, but Garmadon got even more worried.

"Is everything ok,Garmadon?" Wu asked.

"I just....don't really enjoy how the prophecy is told and made! I don't want to put my son in danger!" Garmadon answered.

"You still have a choice,brother.The choice has always been yours." Wu reminded Garmadon.

"You're right!" Garmadon replied and looked at Lloyd who was playing with his toys.

He held Lloyd and hugged him. Lloyd giggled and played with Garmadon's hair and he slowly fell asleep. After they finished eating, they went to bed, but Garmadon couldn't sleep at all. He was worried about Lloyd, he got him out of his crib and hugged him tight. He went outside while holding Lloyd in his arms and stared at the stars. Lloyd started crying and Garmadon tried to calm him down, but it woke Misako up instead.

"Garmadon?" Misako called wondering why Garmadon was outside with Lloyd instead of sleeping.

Garmadon turned to her while holding Lloyd who was still crying. Misako held Lloyd and tried to calm him down.

"Shh....,my little boy.It's alright.Don't cry." Misako told Lloyd with a soft voice.

Lloyd just kept crying and pulled Misako's hair.

"Lloyd,don't do that!" Garmadon told Lloyd while gently separating Misako's hair from Lloyd's hand.

"Thanks,Garm." Misako thanked Garmadon and asked, "Anyway,what are you doing out here?"

"Umm....uhh...nothing." Garmadon lied but Misako suddenly knew why Garmadon was out there with Lloyd in the first place.

"You're still worried about Lloyd and the prophecy?" Misako asked.

Garmadon sighed and nodded. Misako hugged Garmadon while holding Lloyd.

"Don't worry,there has to be a way to prevent you and Lloyd from fighting each other.I'm sure of it." Misako assured Garmadon.

"I hope so." Garmadon replied and looked at Lloyd who was still crying.

They went back to their room and Misako put a new pacifier in Lloyd's mouth while putting him to sleep.

"Go back to sleep,little Lloyd." Misako said while rocking Lloyd.

Lloyd stopped crying and started falling asleep. Once he was asleep, Misako put Lloyd in his crib, then she tucked him in and kissed his forehead.

She went to Garmadon and suggested, "Let's go to sleep."

Garmadon nodded and they went to sleep. But it was not easy for Garmadon, he kept worrying about Lloyd. So he took Lloyd from his crib and took him to his and Misako's bed.

"What are you doing?" Misako asked.

"Just to be safe,maybe it's best if Lloyd sleep with us on our bed." Garmadon answered.

"Ok." Misako replied.

Garmadon put Lloyd between him and Misako and went to sleep along with Misako.