"I grieve with pain that you went away and are not coming back to me. My sleepy eyes watch for you but there is no news of you. It was only your memories that came repeatedly to me, but this time, I urge you to come. When the spring pass by my threshold, not just the sunshine or the season of rain, even the winds shower here. There must be a path that will lead you to my home. You should follow the voices and try to figure out what they are trying to tell you," I started driving.

The time I spent with Shi Jin was never enough. My heart is sad that it missed the image of that split second. I regret it, hoping that that split second will come again.

I was busy thinking when my car gave a jerk. I looked out and--

"Oh my god!", I came out of the car. I hit a delivery boy. "Are you okay?", I asked him while helping him to stand up.

"Yeah! I am fine," he said and started dusting his clothes.

"Are you sure? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?", I asked in my usual panicked state.

"Thank you but I am perfectly fine," he said, "I think you were busy in somebody's dreams that's why you didn't see me."

"No no-"

"It's okay, sometimes people who love or hurt us too much, occupies ninety percent of our presence. But once again thank you for your concern. Be careful next time," he said and once again sat on his bike.

"By the way, what's your name?", I asked in curiosity.

"I will tell you when we meet next time."

"How you know if we will meet next time or not?", my curiosity is increasing.

"Destiny. If it's in our destiny then we will meet again."

"You believe in destiny?"

"Of course, I do. This gives me hope that I will get what I deserve," he paused and wore his helmet. "Ok, I have a few urgent deliveries to do."

"Destiny," I once again sat in my car and within minutes, I reached my destination.

"BB's restaurant. Looks good. But what the hell I have to do? I just need to go inside and say a straight 'no' on the face of that gold digger. Because....I love someone else..."

I entered the white marbled restaurant with cherry coloured walls. The well mannered staff is increasing the beauty of this glass like food station. I sat on a corner seat as I can't find my family here.

I called my dad, "hello! Where are you all? I am already here in the restaurant."

"We thought you are going to be late so we came to a nearby park. But don't worry, we'll come soon and 'groom to be' has already left to meet you. So stay there,"  my dad said and hanged up the call.

"What? That means I need to wait for some more time? Oh my! I can't waste my whole day for this," I whispered to myself while looking outside the window, sitting selfless.

I was busy in my thoughts when a guy came and sat on the opposite side.

"Two coffee with two chocolate pastries," he said to the waiter.

I turned to him when I heard a similar voice.

Those black bangs covering his forehead, galaxy like eyes, bunny cheeks and those delicate pink lips are impossible to forget. It's definitely that same face which is printed in my mind.

"Sh-Shi Jin?"

"You remember me? I thought you lost your memories once again," he replied mockingly with his usual arrogant smirk.

My mind is all black by his sudden appearance after a gap of 7 years. I don't know what to say. Am I imagining things again? I decide to stay quiet because if it's my imagination, the other people present in the restaurant will think that I am crazy and have run away from a mental hospital.

"Sir, your order," said the waiter and placed a cup of coffee and chocolate pastry in front of me too.

"Thank you," he said. "Why aren't you saying something? Didn't expect me here? Hello? Are you even listening?"

"Y-Yes!", I blinked my eyes and pinched my hand to confirm that it's not my imagination.

"Good. So how's life going?", he asked while taking a sip of his coffee.

"N-Nice. How about you?"

"It's also great as hell."

"So do you still work in the intelligence bureau?"

"Yes. Currently I am the chief and mr. Min transferred to a different branch."

"Oh! How about Min Young unnie? I hope she is doing good."

"Yeah! She is also fine with her family. I mean she is married now to mr. Min and they even have a cute five years old daughter."

"Oo!", I took a bite of my hot chocolate pastry.

"Aren't you going to ask about your bully? We met after a really long time and to be true, you have not changed at all."

"So, what are you doing here? I mean, in India?"

"Oh! I forgot to tell you! I came here for my marriage. Actually tomorrow is my wedding."

"Congrats...if she is your choice then she must be beautiful, both inside and out."

"Beautiful? She is the definition of beauty. I don't know how to tell you how golden she is. Angel, she is like an angel sent from the heaven for me. Not only her outer appearance, but even her precious soul is like a shrine for me. I just love her!"

All the dull charm of my face faded in a moment. The person I have waited for 7 years is now sitting infront of me and instead of apologizing, he is busy praising his fiance. Great Shi Jin! You did good to my love!

"By the way, what are you doing here?"

"Nothing. Just waiting for someone."

"Someone special?"

A sad smile grows on my face like moustache, "special? The person who was special to me is now someone else's special."

"Sometimes I really don't understand you. I request you to stop watching your stupid movies" he chuckled and took a bite of pastry in his mouth.

That time, my phone rang, "Sakshi you met him?"

"No dad. Not yet. I think I have to meet him some other day. I have some work in the office to do and my head is also feeling heavy," I said on the call and hanged up, without even letting him complete his sentence.

I stood up, took my purse and was about to go when Shi Jin pulled me by my bracelet.

"Going so early princess?"

My heart stopped when I heard 'princess' in this voice.

"Don't call me princess, your fiance will not like it."

"You don't worry about that. I call her princess too."

"Oh! So now you even shared the name! Great!", I shrugged him off. "Let me go."

"You seriously want to let me go? I think you were the one who wanted me to stay."

"It was past and now it's present."

"As far as I know, you are not among those who change with time."

"But you are."

"So are you angry with me? I told you, this jealousy is everlasting."

"I hate you Shi Jin."

He pulled me and looked directly in my eyes without breaking the eye contact.

"Really? Then say it while looking in my eyes. Come on, you can do it. My princess is very competitive, I know that."

"I HATE YOU."

"Then why you still wear this bracelet, I gifted you this, remember? Why you named your car Shi Jin? You also started sharing names?"

"I don't have time for your bullshit mr. popular."

"I am sorry."