OMG!

Blossom Pov::

Okaii so after Chris and Liyah went somewhere i started finsihing up putting the clothes i bought from the mall. I finished doiing that in like 10 minutes and went to sleep because i was tired. It was like 4 sumiin and i got wokin up by Chris and Aaliyah.! I saw a Gold Box and God knows i hope this aint for me because i dont like when people buy me stuff it makes me feel like i dont get or have money! Aaliyah sat on the bed beside me and handed me the box, i took it and open it amd my eyes were glued to it. I cant believe they did this its beautiful but i cant take it!

Me: Yall know i cant take this*Still starring at it*

Aaliyah: Yes you can i bought it for you to show u I appreciate you for taking care of me for my whole life!*Gives her a hug*

Me:OMG stop Aaliyah you making me cry and thanks but you know i dont like when people buy me stuff

Aaliyah: But you gonna take this me and my baby Chris put our money together and bought it for you so here!*Gives it to her*

Me*crying of happiness* You didn't have to but thanks any ways both of you! And he is yo what?

Aaliyah:My baby Chris*Smiling and holding his hand*

Me: Thanks for the bracelet and back up away from my man or else*Twitching her eye*

Aaliyah: Im sorry blossom, And Chris im sorry but this aint working out because when my sister does that its scary to me so bye i guess*Running away quickly*

Me: Thats my girl*Screams so Aaliyah can hear ber*

Aaliyah: yea yea yea

Aaliyah left out the room and chris was still standing there looking out of space. I stood up and tapped him

Me: Chris Baby

Chris*Silent*

Me: Baee

Chris:*Silent*

Me: CHRISTOPHER MAURICE BROWN I KNOW YOUR ASS HEAR ME

Chris*Looks at her evily* Dont you ever call me by my whole name like that ever again

Me: what u gon do? NOTHING ! Exactly

Chris got up and walked towards me i backed up and i was against the wall now so its no way out! He pinned me to the wall and look down to me and starred. I was getting scared until he bent down to my level and I felt like I was sooo short when he did that he starred me in my eyes and saw I had fear in them because right now I was scared.. He let go of me and got up from my level and just stood there above me and I looked up and he looked away!! What's his probably??

Blossom: Baby What's wrong?

Chris:*Silent*

Blossom:Baby please tell me because if ita something bad i need to know so i can cheer you up

Chris:*looks down* Nothing

Blossom: Ok baby sit down!*Pointed to the bed*

Chris:*Sat down and Looks Down*

While he sat down ami climbed on the bed and started massaging his shoulders. After I got tired of massaging his shoulders I told him to lay on his Stomach.. He did what he was told and I massaged his back... I heard him let out a soft grunt and I was happy...

Me: Baby you like that don't you * Smiling*

Chris: Yaah baby right there Ooo.

Blossom: Do you want me to slow down or keep you the paste?

Chris:Slow down Baby maybe that will pleasure me some more!*Smirking*

Blossom:*Slowed down some* So baby What's wrong why did u get mad when I called u by yo full name? Chris: *Moans Softly* Ahhhhhh baby I don't like when ppl call me by my whole name thats why

Blossom: O im sorry do you forgive me?

Chris:Yea i cant stay mad at you forever and when u mad at me i know you cant stay mad at me forever either*Smiles*

Blossom:Ok and yeah i can't tho!

Chris Pov::

When she was massaging me it felt sooo goood..She was finish massaging me so i got up and kissed her passionately and layed her on the bed. She depend the kiss by sticking her tongue in my mouth abd holding my face! I held her waist and she wrapped her legs around my waist

so I had a plan in my head I'M BOUTTA TEASE THE HELL OUTTA HER! I pulled away and kissed, sucked, and was biting on her neck. She let out some soft moans and I knew that turned her on so I moved down to her stomach than to her Kitty! I looked at he and then took off her Yoga shorts and got to kissing her kitty she let out a couple of moans. I played with it and than got to business, she held my head down and put her head back! I stopped after she came and I looked at her and kissed her and sucked up her juice and went to the bathroom.... When I came out she was putting back on her clothes I planted a kiss on her neck and we went downstairs..

Camery::

When they came downstairs I was just putting their plates on the table... We sat down and said our grace than ate...

Blossom: OMG! THIS IS THE BOMB DAMN BOO I DID NOT KNOW U COULD COOK LIKE THIS!! sike but this is the bomb!

Aaliyah: U look like u can cook up some good meals too

Chris: U rite

Camery: Y'all know y'all taste my food all the time so it ain't no need to try to front

Blossom: *Laughs* Girl i haven't tasted yo Spaghetti in a long time so yeah and who fronting?*Raise Eyebrows*

Camery: Neva Mind! Cuh u gon be like Girl Boo *Blossom Voice*

Haay guys I need to write the other Chapiee and hope u enjoy

Vote

Comment

And share