Girl Hush

Chris Pov::

When they got back they was looking Fresh and my Baby was looking Bomb ass a bitch yo...She caught me starring and started licking her lips I knew she wanted me but I wanna give her a break from CJ right quick!!! I had to tell her she had a Bangiin body cuuh she did her body was too much to explain.... Camery was looking sweet too and Aaliyah! They had like 10 bags in eacg hand I wonder where they went at??! They went upstairs after they said hey to me and they went to their rooms I guess.  Aaliyah cane running down the stairs like she was running from somebody!

Aaliyah: Chris!Chris!Chris!

Chris: Yes Sweetheart?

Aaliyah: I had sooo much fun today!* Smiling*

Chris: O you did what did u have fun doing?*Smiling Back*

Aaliyah: Well after we all watched the movie with u and stuff Blossom woke up and woke us up yo go to the mall with her..We went to the mall and i got almost everything i want!

Chris: What did u forget because when you waked through that door u had like 10 bags!?

Aaliyah: I wanted to get Blossom a Charm Bracelet that said Beautiful but i couldn't!*Looking down when she said the last part*

Chris:*Lifts her head up* Do you wanna go back and get it and have it to be a suprise for her?*Whisper*

Aaliyah:Yes! Thank You My Baby Chris!*Jumps up and Hug him Tightly*

Chris: Awwe You Welcome my baby Girl Liyah*Hugs her back*

Chris Pov Still:

We were heading to the mall until this song called 'TRY ME ' came on and Aaliyah got hype and told me to turn it up because that's her song.. she is some thing else, she started rapping it in the backseat that she didnt even notice I turned it off some I could hear what she was saying.

Aaliyah: Imma get his whole motha freaking family and i aint playing with nobody mess around and imma catch a body......See I'M bout to get this money my palms itching.... I don't do no drugs i don't wanna kick it and I ain't signing to no label cuuh I'M independent.. Let a nigga try me..

Chris: And what in the wotld do you know about that song little girl?*Looking at the backseat in the mirror*

Aaliyah: When my mommy died Blossom and Camery was the only people i had left because daddy died too!! Blossom and Camery tought me everything They can while i was growing up and i know that song because Blossom plays it sometimes and I got it on my phone!

Chris: It's alright now it's a little happy family just Me U Blossom And Camery...

Aaliyah: I know my baby Chris I love You because You is Like A Dad to me and you is the best Daddy Ever!!!

Chris: Awwweee thats soo sweet and do u really think I'M a daddy?*Smiling*

Aaliyah: Yes the way you take care me even though you not suppose to you are great!

Chris: Y am i not suppose to take care of you?? If i live with you im going to take care of you and even though i habe a whole house in Cali i decide to stay here with my baby.

Aaliyah: You have a house in Cali ? I bet it's a beauty inside there!

Chris: It is not all that sweet it's just a house to me and yep I have a house there!

Aaliyah: OMG I always wanted to go to Cali

Chris: O forreal do you think it would be a good idea for yall to move with me all the way to Cali? I mean i would love for yall too but your suster probably say no because it is not really near here!

Aaliyah: Just ask her i bet she say yeah

Aaliyah Pov:

After i was finish talking to chris we pulled up at the mall..We got out and i showed him were the bracelet was! He smiled at the bracelet that i showed him but then he lost his smile..

Aaliyah: Whats wrong?

Chris: Do you think she would except this because you know she dont like me spendin my money on her

Aaliyah: She gonna be alright and who said you was paying

Chris: How much money you got?*Curious*

Aaliyah: So far i have 300 left and yeah

Chris:*Laughing* Baby girl you have only 300 left and That bracelet all together cost 8,000 you ain't got enough sweety

Aaliyah: Whats funny and okay i just always wanted to buy her something but she always be like no u got money to spend on youself dont spend nothing on me

Chris: This what well do i will pay for the bracelet and you give it to her since this was yo idea

Aaliyah: ok and thanks chris

Chris: you welcome

Chris bought the bracelet and we drove back home ...We wrapped it up and put it in a gold box..It was bow like 4:30 so we hurried home because we knew blossom probably cooking for dinner and we was hungry.. We got to the house and walked in to smell something good..We followed the smell and it was Camery cooking!!

Aaliyah: Cam what you cooking?? It smells good MmMmMmm

Camery:Im cooking Spaghetti tobight and thanks

Chris: Were is blossom?

Camery:Upatairs sleep

Chris: She sleep??

Aaliyah: Thats what she just said didn't she??*Duhh face*

Chris: Girl Hush and come with me

Camery Pov:

They went upstairs and i wonder were did they go because Aaliyah had a Gold Box in her hand... I'M just going to see what it is because I know it's for Blossom... I has to be something beautiful or good for it to be in a Gold Box!!!

Next chapter will be better but I think I'M kind of getting better at my story ain't I???

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

PLLLZ