A little

Chris Pov::

SHE started singing all these different type songs and it was so funny because I was making all these different type Faces which made her laugh.!

I put in my Headphones and Decided since she wanted to be childish I can ply that game too !

I put My Phone on Pandora and while it started playing music I noticed A Song came on that I Just Felt like singing even though It was a girl song...

Me:Lol!! Hunny, Hunny I can feel the sun all the way from here..... can't U see that glow on the window pain....Every Time You Touch Me I Just Melt Away....

She took out her headphones and looked at me sang the song....She was So Surprise I sanged the song I started to laugh.

Me: What Yo' ?! Why You So Surprise, U Know I'M A Singer soooo?!

Blossom: No It's Not that it's just The words You just Sung Just Surprise Me.

Me: O Wow! They are just Words....

Blossom: Don't the words I'M Your songs mean something?!

Me: Yes, But-

Blossom: But Nothing Every word has It's Own Meaning to It.....And I Mean Yo' Sexy Voice And Them Powerful Words Go Together So That's Good....

Me: Thank You Babe! I Appreciate that You Like My Voice...But that Really Just Touched my heart what you just said......

Blossom: You Welcome baby

She got up and Walked her Way To Me and Sat On My Lap Giving me them Lips.......I love them lips Them Things Be having me going crazy man.......But That's My Baby and I never thought I would meet a girl like that, that can love me for me and cheer me up when I'M down and not just with Ms for sex and money. She really loves me and I love her too...People might think I'M stupid to be bringing her Back Home with me and I Know It's gon' be something that's gon' pop up.. Well I acan feel that Drama coming but I ain't worrying bout it cus I Know she a keeper and she gon stick around through thick and thin. She Gon Ride Till The END and The Better part about it is she not trying to tie me down and trying to get pregnant So she can keep me. Well she gon keep me because I ain't FUCKING up this relationship...! I'm a man not a wimp nor a Pussy So I Ain't backing down on this Relationship or On Her.

Blossom: Chris....Chris...... Chris.....CHRIS......CHRIS...........................CHRISTOPHER..CHRISTOP-

ME: Sorry Baby I Was Thinking...Wassup?!

Blossom: O Umm What You Thinking About?

Me: This Relationship and and and how we gon rock through this relationship... I Know it's gon be Drama, I Can Smell it coming but I just don't want you to leave Me.....I Really love you and I Just Want you to know that But if I Fuck up I will own up to it and I Apologize... I know it's gone be Hoes an bitches that's gonna come between us.! AND I Know Niggas Coming too so that means imma Be FUCKING Crazy When We Get back...I'm not a Cheater and I know for sure u not a cheater so we should be alright Now that we just had the Conversation.

Blossom: O wow! Well First im Not Leaving You Babe I Care about You Too much to leave you, Imma Ride till my lungs Collapse, I Know it's gon be Sluts,Hoes,Bitches,Niggas, and Ratchets that's gon try and come between us but I'M not letting that happen and u not either.....But I Just Don't Want us to have a relationship and Every body Be Hating when I want All I want is Everybody to like It. Camery I'M pretty sure she will Find someone And Aaliyah Im Pretty sure she will love school so Im not worrying about that.... I'M Just happy I got you instead of seeing all different types of Hoes messing up your career.. *Kisses Him*

Me: OK Babe! I understand and I'M not breaking this relationship up either... I got u babe ...But for right now Let's not think about that and Let's Mess with Aaliyah and Camery!

Aaliyah Pov::

I'M having this Wonderful Dream I'M a princess, Camery is the fairy God mother and Blossom was the Queen...My Fairy God mother came and Got Me cotton candy and Skittles and than it started raining Chocolate chip Cookies and I Was catching everything. I caught a lot of stuff and Put it in my Secret Box in my Princess room and than My Dream Got cut off because I got scared out of it. I opened my eyes and seen that I had CHRIS and Blossom on the side of my chair laughing at the face I made when I woke up. I didn't see Nothing funny when I just got scared out of 1 of the best dreams, I mean mugged them and They laughed even more... I Got up and pushed them away from me and They sat down in they chairs.... I Looked over at camery who was Laughing at Me I guess...

Me: What's Fwunny Camery?!

Camery: Your Facial expression

Me:Mhmm! Y'all rweally need to stwop Laughing At Me... I Was having A Good Dwream and They scared me so now y'all think it's funny.! What's funny bout that?

Camery, Chris, Blossom:The Fact That U Was Having A Good Dream and It Got ruined

Me:OK Watch Your Back Don't go to sleep....

This Chapter a little Bit Exciting or Nothing I just needed to update..!

Vote..... ✌

Comment.....

And

Share.....