U A Blessing

Camery Pov::

When I saw Blossom bring Chris / Her boyfriend home last night I was sooo happy.... She brung a man home with her last night that made her smile, that made her happy, that made her dance, she doesnt do that often..... Its now 6:30 am and im about to take a shower.... Im gonna make breakfast for my happily lil baby and my little princess Aaliyah...

I got out the shower and put on something simple some black sweatpants, I black half shirt with Boss in white letters,  and my black converses... I went down stairs and looked at the clock and it was now 7:18 .. I got the eggs,  the cheese, the Bacon, the pancakes,  the Sausages,  and the orange juice out...  I got time cooking and putting all that in separate plates and I poured the orange juice in the cup. When I heard little footsteps come down the stairs I turned around to a little Aaliyah rubbing her eyes..

"Goodmorning baby girl what's wrong?"

"Nothing it's just that I can't swleep!"

"Aww its okay you want me to help you sleep after you eat?"

"Yes pwease"

"Okay go upstairs and and brush your teeth and come back and your plate will be ready!"

"Otay"

She ran away and ran into the bathroom.. I hurried and fixed her plate so when she get back she can just eat and i'll put her to sleep.. I put 3 pieces of bacon on her plate, 1 pancake, A  little bit of eggs with cheese on it, 1 sausage.. I put alittle bit of orange juice on the side of her plate and she sat down and ate...

Blossom Pov..

I woke up to smelling food, i got up did my daily routine and checked my phone, i had no text or calls.. I got dressed and put on a pair of Love pink sweatpants a Love Pink Sweatshirt, and some sandals...  I walked down stairs to a sleepy looking Aaliyah and a Cheerful Looking Camery.. I walked up to Aaliyah and gave her a hug and walked up to Camery and gave her a hug..Camery came to where i was sitting and put a plate in front of me and told me to dig in.. I did as i was told...  It started raining and I got a text from Chris

~Text Convo~

Hubby 4Lyfe: Hey beautiful how you feeling?

Wyfe 4Lyfe: Hey Sexii and I'M doing fine how bout you??

Hubby 4Lyfe: I'M doing fine and I'M going to come to your place today to Chechen up on you okay Baee?

Wyfe 4Lyfe: Okay Baby

Hubby 4Lyfe: Love you Mamii

Wyfe 4Lyfe: Love you too Papii

•End of convo•

STILL Blossom Pov.

I looked up to a Smiling Aaliyah and dying to know what happened Camery...  I smiled abd told them what happened and they were glad to see me happy... I walked to the couch and watched a movie..The door was being knocked on a few minutes later.. I stayed on the couch abd Camery answered it, i didnt bother to look back... Somebody stood in front of me while i was looking down , They pulled my chin up abd Kissed me before i could even see who it was... I pushed them off of ne and saw it was chris he looked hurt so i had to cheer him up..

"Baby im sorry i just-" GCO

"BABY it's alright you probably didn't know it was me"

"You reading my mind now but come here bae"

   I stood up and stood on my tipy toes so u could reach his height it still didn't work so he picked me up and we kissed.... It had so much passionate in it and I just loved it we pulled away to Camery and Aaliyah clapping together....

"Ma u is a blessing and I'M glad I found you because right now my world is full of happiness and love", He said giving me a Peck on the lips...

Sorry this chapter is short but I hope you like it....

Comment

Vote and

Share