Chapter 9.

Just then, Y/N came hurriedly. She was looking mess.

"I'm so sorry! really- really sorry! I accidentally woke up late today—" she quickly apologised.

"here we go this witch is coming" Minji mumble while rolling her eyes. "We've been waiting here for hours now" Hyunjin boringly said.

Minho heard and look at Minji. "excuse me, Miss."

"What did you just say just now?" He asked.

"What? I—I didn't say anything " She stuttered.

"I'm sure you have something to say just now?" He ask again.

"I just say that we just wasting our time waiting for her here" Minji sigh.

"I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to make it late! I was stayed up last—" She apologize again but get cut by Minho.

"Y/n, just sit down first" Minho assured her and sat down.

"Woah! what with that hyung? you talk to her differently!" Jisung stood up.

"y/n , where's your work?" Minho ignore jisung question and look at her, softly.

"It's still—" Y/n about to say something but got cut by Felix.

"See? She just also same as us. We don't have to ask her that" Felix rolled his eyes. The others agree and continue to talk.

"Can you all just shut the fuck up?! Did I ask you the question ?! " Minho raised his voice. All them instantly shut up.

"Minho, just stop" y/n softly grab his arm. Minho look at her and sigh.

"I was wondering how she poisoned Minho to act like that" Minji smirk.

Minho about to say something again but stopped by seeing y/n stood up.

"Guys, I'm really sorry for getting late. It's was my fault for getting hours late. I'm sorry for wasting all of your precious damn time . I'm sorry for all my mistakes. I know I was wrong and now I noticed that, I'm no longer useful to you guys. I'm sorry." Y/N say and leaves the place.

"y/n! wait! " Minho called her.

to be continued..