Chapter 6.

While walking, her phone vibrate as notifications popped up. She opened her phone and looking at them, disbelief.

 She opened her phone and looking at them, disbelief

"They didn't even notice that I was away" She sigh. Are they really my best friends that I know?

She snapped back after receiving messages from minho.

//he is minho🦍🌪//

>hey

yes?<

> if you leaving from that place, come to my studio :)

??<

>I'll wait

chat ended—

What with him? Did I do something wrong to him?

Without hesitation, she walked straight to his studio, where he always was. Usually he don't like anyone went to his studio. Even they does, he would kicked them out or just ignore them.

Y/N knocked the studio door and waiting for him. There was sound behind the door and the door opened, revealing minho.

"Oh, you here" he smile softly while let y/n in. She stepped in the studio and sat down.

"are you okay?" he asked while put drinks on the table.

"yeah" she nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry about the boys" He said. Y/N look at him, little confused.

"huh? why you sorry?" y/n said. "I know they leave you...hanging.." he said making y/n look down.

"why did you guys lied" y/n getting tear up. "they're too stupid for leaving years of friendship just because of that bitch" minho came and hug her.

Y/N feel warm in his arm and started to cry. "shh, I know this shit going to happen from the first day we met her" he comfort her.

"I'm hurt, minho" she cry

"it's okay. I'm here now, i'm sorry" minho continue to comfort her.

He feel hurt seeing her like that. He hate to see his friend getting hurt.

to be continued...