Chapter 13.

reply 🦖 if you already watch short version!

flashback—

"Y/N!! Wait!" Minho called her out.

Y/n continue her walk without looking behind. Her tears flowed down as she walk. Just then, her head started to hurt again. This time, the headache is worse than before. She look at her surrounded which   became blurry while grabbing her head painfully.

Then everything went black.

Minho's heart dropped and quickly ran to her. "Y/N?! Hey wake up! Are you okay? Can you hear me?! Y/N!! PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES" He cried. ''SOMEONE CALL AMBULANCE NOW!!" His word full with worried.

time pass —

"— Surgery may be needed to remove the tumor. If there is visible tumor remaining after surgery, radiation therapy and chemotherapy may be used —" The doctor explained.

Minho didn't hear any of explanation beside the tumor. He staring at doctor face while his mind completely away . He know about y/n's condition a week ago. He still can't believe until now.

— a week before the due date.

Minho walked happily to Y/N's house while carrying bag full of food. They wanted to watch movie together tonight.

Minho take a deep breath and knocked the door. He wait patiently for y/n. He knocked again and there was no response.

"y/n?''

"y/n? I'm coming in" Minho opened her door using the passcode that was given by her long time ago.

He walked in slowly and searched for y/n.

"Y/—Y/N!!" He dropped all the plastic bags and ran over her who unconscious on the kitchen floor. He look over pills around the floor.

"Hey! Y/N! WAKE UP!! ARE YOU OKAY?!" He panicked.

-- hospital.

"This may be caused by stress frequently and changing environment. Please assure her to take the medicine if needed—" The doctor explained.

-

"Why didn't you tell us anything about this ? Are you planning to keep this by yourself? This is not joke, y/n" Minho looking at her disbelief. "I am sorry" She look down.

"I— but why? We have been best friends since middle school . All of us look you like little sister. There's no secret between us—but why you didn't tell me about you having this sickness " He broke into tears.

"I know. I just—I don't want to make you guys worried and gave up your dream on me. I know how much your dream to become an idol mean to all of you'' She cried. Minho came and hug her.

"I am sorry.'' He comfort her.

-

"Hey? Did you need something?" Minho walked in to her room. "Sit here." y/n pointed to the chair and Minho sat down.

"Why did you call me earlier?" He ask again.

"Could you do me a favor?" She ask. "What is it?"He said.

"Here." Y/N passed some files to him. "What is this?" He open the files.

"This is our group project. This may be not the best but I've try to make it like all of us did it." She smiled.

"but all of us agree that we do our own part individually and the due date is next week. We can finish them together next week." Minho look at the files.

"It's better to get this done before the due date." She said. "When did you do all of this? These information. How did you get this?" Minho ask curiously. It's impossible to get these done.

"Can you submit this without others know?" She ask, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Y/n, Don't tell me that you do all this work alone. Did you get any rest doing all this?" Minho look straight at her.

"Yes I did, Minho. Don't worry." She said.

"Don't lie to me, Y/n." He sigh.

Y/N stayed quite and look down.

"You have to take care of your health, Y/n. I don't care if we fail this group project but your health is more important, I don't want anything happen to you." He let out big sigh.

flashback end—

"Everything gonna be fine." Minho comfort himself while tears flowing down. He held y/n's hand tightly.

He opened his phone. 5.34 am.

He slowly get up from his chair beside her bed and went to sink, washing his face.

"I'm headed to school now, Y/n. Don't worry and have some rest. I'll be back as soon the class is over."

He look over y/n one last time and walked out.

to be continued...