thirtytwo.

"I think I'll take it from here," I said as I put Tommy's arm over my shoulder and supporting him.

"Whatever, suit yourself," Jackie said as she yet again rolled her eyes at me and left. She really needs to expand her vocabulary, it seemed like the only word she knew was 'whatever'.

I slowly walked towards the exit with Tommy's arm on my shoulder as he leaned on me for support. Izzy and Jacob stared at us with their eyes widened.

"Oh my, do you need help?" Izzy said as she rushed over to me with Jacob.

"It's okay, I just need you to call a cab," I said as Jacob went to Tommy's left side to help ease the burden. Izzy quickly took out her phone and called for an cab.

As the cab came, I put Tommy into the back seat of the cab before I got in myself.

"Are you sure you don't want another cab for yourself?" Izzy asked before I closed the door.

"It's okay, the night is still young. I'll manage," I said as I closed the car door. I waved goodbye to her and Jacob as they stood behind with their arms linked together waving back at me.

I told the cab to go my old house, I assumed that Tommy hadn't moved out of his parents' place yet. Then, I felt his head lean on my shoulder.

I ran my finger through his fluffy blond hair, he looked so peaceful when he slept. He was so still so cute.

"Please...don't go," He suddenly uttered in his sleep as he held onto me. Was this how he acted when he was drunk? Was I the only thing on these mind even after all these years?

The cab driver stopped in front of my house and I got out of the cab before going to the other side to help Tommy out.

I walked over towards Tommy's house, seeing that the lights were still on in their living room. I knocked on the door as I shifted Tommy's arm on my shoulder for better support.

"Y/N?" Tommy's mother greeted me with a big shocked smile. She looked to my right to see her son leaning against me drunk. I smiled back at her as she asked me to quickly come in.

"It's been so long, you didn't tell us that you were coming back!" She said after I put Tommy on the couch. She pulled me into a big warm hug, I missed that a lot when I moved over.

"I'm just back for a short visit and a friend's wedding," I said smiling as we pulled away from the hug.

Upon hearing all the noise, Tommy's father came down to see what was happening, only to see me standing in his living room.

"Oh my, Y/N," He said as he approached me for a hug. His gaze then landed on his son who was blacked out on his couch.

"This boy," He said as he shook his head momentarily before looking back at me with a big welcoming smile.

We talked at the dining table for awhile before I decided it was time for me to leave. I was reluctant to leave their warm house, I really wanted to stay and keep talking to his parents.

However, I was too tired. I needed to go back to the hotel to get some rest for the next day. As I planned to meet up with Tubbo and show him around here.

"So this is the ice cream parlour you've been going on about?" Tubbo said as we walked towards it. I nodded vigorously showing my excitement to him.

"So, I saw Tommy at the wedding yesterday," I said as we got our cones and sat down outside to eat them.

"Really, what was his reaction?" Tubbo asked curiously as he licked his ice cream.

"Nothing much, but it seemed like he didn't hate me," I said as I took a large bite from the top of my ice cream.

"So, how are you going to move forward from that?" Tubbo asked.

"I don't know if I want to move forward Tubbo, knowing that he doesn't hold a grudge against me is already pretty good," I said as looked at my deformed ice cream.

"Pretty good? Are you just stopping at that?" Tubbo continued to ask.

"Well, I don't know," I said as I started eating the cone. I wasn't even sure if he wanted to be my friend again after all that happened.

I would be lying if I said I didn't want anything more, but I wasn't hopeful for my situation. After all I had done to him I'd understand if he didn't want to get too close to me again.

"Y/N? Tubbo?" A familiar voice called out to us. We both looked up and saw Tommy holding an ice cream cone he had just gotten.

"Tommy!" Tubbo said immediately getting up to hug his best friend. I awkwardly sat by the side watching the both of them hug.

They didn't need to catch up, as they talked on call with each other basically everyday since they had their channel thing together.

All I knew about the channel was that they frequently played Minecraft on it and even started a new SMP after the DreamSMP ended.

I know because Tubbo wouldn't stop talking about it whenever we were out together.

"Hey," I said as I lifted up my hand awkwardly towards him.

"Are you free Tommy? Do you want to join us?" Tubbo asked Tommy. I turned my head away from the duo and widened my eyes. Did Tubbo seriously just ask him to join us, oh my.

"Sure," Tommy replied as he pulled out a chair in front of me to sit down.

They both began to joke around and talk about everything they could think about at the moment. I smiled as I watch the both of them laugh at each other's jokes.

"He got his braces off," I thought to myself as I looked at Tommy while resting my head on the palm of my hand.

"Huh? Oh yeah," Tommy replied to me. Did I just say that out loud? I shifted my hand to cover my mouth.

"Sorry," I said.

"You have nothing to be sorry about," He replied tilting his head at me and smiling.

I'm falling again, I'm falling again, I'm falling

Gosh, he's so ethereal.

1084 words